School /E/

"Emily are you coming I can't stay in here any more." I whisper looking straight at her and no one else.

"Taylor please wait I-" Daniel tries, but his dad stops him

"Son you have caused enough damage now go get ready for school." His dad said harshly.

I walked out side and whipped my tears away. The drive to school was quiet. Once we got to school I got out and stood with the group. Not to soon later Daniel arrived and he got out the car and so did the girl. He looked like crap but I didn't care. Daniel looked up and and immediately made eye contact with me. I look down and walk inside the school not wanting an contact with him. I walked in to first period and put my headphones in.

"MS. DAVIS!" The teacher yells.

"What do you want dude I don't have time for your crap today." I take my headphones out.

"Take your headphones out NOW!" She screams at me while all the students stare at me.

"Why your class is so boring?" My parents are going to kill me.

"Excuse me!" She yells looking flustered. "I will not have you speaking in that tone with me young lady. In case you forgot I a, the teacher not you." She glares slamming her hands down on the desk.

"Look I had to deal with Daniel over their this morning and I don't have time to deal with you." I sigh putting my headphone back on.

Suddenly my headphones are ripped off and my teacher is standing over me glaring. "Go to the office now. I don't want to see you for the rest of the day." Me either.

"Glad to." The class gasped. Yeah it's my first time going to the office. I stomped out of class to the office. Going straight in I take a seat.

"Taylor?" Looking up I look around confused.

"Mrs.Watson what are you doing here." I ask in shock once I realize it was her that called me.

"The principle was sick so I am filling in." I have a feeling it's more than that's?

"Why are you here." Great just what I need.

"Talking back listing to music in class having an attitude." I lost off while rolling my eyes.

"Well you can stay here till lunch. I know your going threw a tough time." You can say that again. We sit in the price the whole time talking just about anything until the lunch bell rings. "You have a nice day and stay out of trouble." I nod my head and walk out. I walked in and Jackson spoke first.

"Hey Tay how was the office." Did he have to yell for the whole school to hear?

"Fine I guess."  I sat down at the end of the table far away from Daniel. Everyone glances from me then to him in confusion.

"Dude Daniel you look like crap today what is wrong with you." He looked at me and I got up and left. If he thinks I will pity him he is wrong. He brought this on himself. Someone was behind me but I didn't care I kept walking. Someone pushed me against the lockers and kissed me. Sparks shoot threw my body alerting me that it's Daniel. Against my will my wolf takes over grabbing his hair and pulling him closer to me. Daniel wraps his hands around my waist as I moan into his mouth.

He taps my legs and my wolf jumps up wrapping my legs around him. Biting my lip I open my mouth. My Woolf grinds my body against his and suddenly something pokes me in a very sensitive spot that has me wet in seconds. It feels like we've been kissing forever. Suddenly someone whistles stopping us both. Daniel puts me down and I fix my self. Looking up I realize we pulled a crowd. Dillion looks at me shocked and steps up. Daniel pulls me behind him growling. Then he says the things that changes everything.

"Your mates." He says causing everyone to gasp.

"Yes, but not for long since he rejected me. All I have to do is accept it." All eyes turn to Daniel in anger.

"You don't want my sister Daniel?" Dillion asks eyes blazing.

"It dosn't matter Dillion he made his choice lets go." Stepping around Daniel I grab Dillion's arm and walk out of school.