Coming Home

***

She looked so beautiful standing there. Her cheeks were so flushed and her hair was flying in every directing as if telling me how hard her heart was beating. All I could do was stare at those beautiful eyes and the way they sparkled as tears welled in them. With one Smooth step I could wrap her in my arms but I was so scared. "Mykie.." it tasted so sweet on my tongue and I couldn't help but smile at her. "You're really here.." She interrupted my thoughts and softly started pinching her skin between her finger tips. "I have got to be dreaming.. I have got to.." her eyes looked at,me with so much love that I knew I did the right thing. "How I'm in the world did you get out? How in the hell did you find Me?" I was scared for a second but I saw her smile and I knew I just wanted to hold her. I just wanted to tell her how much I love her. "Mykie, I'm going to tell you something that's a bit strange for me to say maybe, a bit weird for you to hear me say but I think I'm in love woth you. I think I want to be with you. I want to be with you because after all these years I wanted to die and after all these years that I had no place to go amd no one to turn to i finally found someone that makes this world worth living in. I love you and I really hope you love me too..or this would be really awkward." She looked at me and blushed she tipped her head down and smiles at the ground. I didn't know what she was thinking but i prayed it was good. I prayed so hard it hurt. "I love you too, Austin. I have loved you since i met you there and I have always hoped that you'd find a way back here. That you'd come back. And you did.. for me.." And then I let go. I let go of the misery and regret and I let go of all the bad inside me and I took her face into my hands and kissed her till my lips stung and I couldn't breathe and it was so magical for someone like me to experience something so sensational. I knew then that id do whatever to keep her.

***

I don't remember much of that day. Just the good parts. Like when Austin kissed me. I mean really kissed me, so much that I thought my mouth would permanently stick to his. After that i knew that there was no doubt in my mind he was the one for me. I felt his heart against mine and it was like something I've never felt before. He gave me a love to live for, and that's something I never thought I'd find. Some things are so special that sometimes they don't come until later, that's why you must give it a chance and wait. Not only will you meet people but the family you leave behind will always be waiting for a safe return. Wait for the right time and never give up. No matter what you're going through you are strong and you can get help for that. Never choose to leave because you never know what you'll end up leaving behind. Live for yourself and love yourself because that's the strongest tool someone can have.