chapter 1

The sharp sound of the alarm clock rang out I groggily rolled out of bed slowly pulling on a red shirt then dragging myself to the mirror. Brushing out my golden hair noticing that I have to redo the tips. Before I forget my name is Monica rushing to grab my things avoid smacking into the wall before jumping into the car racing out the driveway nearly crashing into another car several times. I got out touching my face then screamed. "I'm alive!" Before shoving my way through the lifeless students of spork high school walking through the doors. Seeing the others from the group standing and talking to each other while attempting to wake up. 

We once called ourselves w.a.p which means the weird awesome people but for some reason we stopped calling our group that. There are normally seven people in the group.first I saw Reyna nodding along half-asleep to whatever her cousin was saying. Rose was hopping around like a mad woman while celestia was trying to calm her down all while trying to talk to Alyssa. My group is crazy but they are still my friends.

Sometimes I wish I had a different group because they drive me crazy but other times I am happy they are my friends. Looking over I saw Tyler's girlfriend Janet trying to tie his hair and scold him at the same time for probably something that happened last week. Right behind him is Duce who is just laughing at the scene happening while trying to get a good picture Tyler trying to flick him off. While Jack came running over screaming some random cuss words I don't really listen to. Sometimes I regret meeting these people. You know what it's Reyna fault! In eighth grade I meet Reyna when I moved to a different middle school then I meet rose the second day of freshman year because of Reyna. 

Soon I meet celestia at a play first semester of freshman year making our little dysfunctional group whole. I started disgustedly at the poster for the Valentine's day dance that was shoved in my face. "Can we go!" Asked Rose jumping like a crazy person. "Do we have to go Rose?" "Yes,so can we go?" " I don't know have you ask Reyna and celestia yet?" 

" No why?" " Just asking." " Hey Monica and Rose." Celestia said , Reyna lingering behind her " 

Sup!" " Hey!" " Here comes the idiots." The guys racing past screeching about wanting to kill the person the were chasing. The bell range and we all heard to our first class of the day. 

Most of the class dragged on forever! Falling asleep Sometime during second period to the teacher drowning about inequalities then the bell range finally! It's time for lunch I'm starving walking over I saw my friends sitting at our usual table Reyna waving Celestia off " Oh no big deal I''ve dealt with creeps before so whatever!" "Hey Monica" they chorused "Yeah hi do I want to know?" "Some guy in pre-cal."

 Rose and Celestia went off to go get lunch to get their lunch. Reyna glanced over at her dress "Why did I do this bet again" "For 5 dollars." The rest of the lunch time me and the girls were just talking about random stuff. Soon lunch was over and it was off to our third period and fourth period and finally school over.

It was the next day and I couldn't help but shake the feeling that something was going to go wrong. Maybe Reyna got in another fight and we have to be questioned by the police again. Walking over to them not really paying attention  when suddenly all I saw was cement sitting up slightly rubbing My hands to ease the pain Rose held out her hand helping me up Tyler snickering ever so slightly along with Reyna "congrats you tripped on air!" " Shut it Tyler" then Celestia said " it could be a demon" " or maybe a ninja demon" said Reyna making 'spooky' hand gesture while laughing " maybe " said Ross with a small smile. There was a brief flash of darkness in the corner of my eye a shadow an ominous feelings came over me. 

Could some random person I tried to reason. The bell range snapping me out of my trance. Rushing to my class image of the shadow was still bothering me for some reason. I was completely zoned out during first period. As I enter my math class I glanced and saw the usual, the teacher not paying attention to any of the students.