Untitled Part 6

Well I can't believe I am here again " hey I am here dr.aly" I told the person in the front I waited a couple of minutes then dr.Aly called my name " " hey Monica " she said " hey " " so what are doing back here " " well of my friends is worried about my health " " and why is that " " well if I say that you would think I am crazy " " you can tell me " um...the ninja demon is real I am trying to figure out who is doing this " " wow never heard that before " " yeah well this is real" " Monica I am getting you to medicine the first is to much sure you don't crazy the second one is for sleep it's ok to figure out a mystery but you still need to sleep ok " ok, um.... When do you want me to come back " " come back in a week and tell me if the two medicine and then after we can have only two one of you don't have to take any " " ok bye" . Monday morning I meet up with the group in the courtyard " hey Monica , how did it go " " well dr.Aly give me two medicine to take " " why two " " well one is so I don't go crazy and the another one is going to help me go to sleep because dr.Aly was worried I wasn't getting enough sleep " " when do you go back " asked rose " in one week she wants to see if the medicine is working and what person next step is " " Monica thank you for going to see dr.Aly I know that you didn't want to go " " no problem and I know you only did because you were worried and also dr.Aly said it's best if this week I don't focus on this mystery not till she tells me it ok " " wait really why " " she thinks it's not good for my health and when I see her next time she is going to see that it's ok for me to continue solving the mystery " " well this is going to stuck " " yup " " wait so if something happened to us or we finally another clue of time another suspect you can't help us figure it out" asked rose " no but you guys don't need me you guys don't need me. "

One week later it was time for me to see the therapist again the medicine did help but I kinda want her to tell me that one I don't have to take the medicine any more and that I can continue solving the mystery it has been hard not helping the girls with the mystery. I finally made it to the therapist " hey my name is Monica I am her to dr.Aly " I told the person in the front after a few minutes dr.Aly called me " hey monica " " hi " " so Monica are you taking the medicine " " yes I am " " do you think you still need to take it or you think you can stop taking it " " I think I can stop taking it " " ok, well this week you don't have to the medicine but you would still have to come back so I make a finally decision " " but I thought I was all good " " look Monica I just want to make sure you ok and I want to make sure that if you are not taking the medicine that you would still be ok" " fine just one more question can go back to solving mystery " " I don't think so till I see you next week " " wait I have to go another week have not solving a mystery "  " yes" " fine" " great I will see you next week" . I left the therapist and drove back to the house once I was back at my place I texted the girls and the text said this " hey guys back from therapist and I have good news and bad news " . About two hours later the girls arrived and we walked to  my room to talk " so Monica how did it go with the therapist " asked Celestia " ok but the is some bad news" " right so what is the goods" asked rose " " well for this week I don't have to take the medicine but I have to go back again so she can now I do without the medicine and if I am still ok then I will never have to take the medicine every again" " well that good so what the bad news " asked Reyna " well she also said till I see her she still doesn't want me to help you guys solve this mystery "  " wait seriously why " asked Reyna  " she thinks that it is affecting my health and when I saw her again and when she said I am good then I can help you guys but for now I can't " . Great another day of not helping but the goods after this weekend of the therapist I will help them and I have been making sure a good sleep I am really trying because the girls need me  hopefully the girls find some clues or the have more suspects but I can't ask them since technically I would  be trying to help and I have to continue just doing school work at lest the teachers are glade that I am getting my grades up I didn't tell dr.Aly this but my teachers were getting worried about my grades and I didn't tell dr.Aly is because she might have my do another week of not helping the girls and don't think I hate what the therapist is doing I kinda don't I know she is just helping me but I kinda hate it because I need to help them and they might need me to help them but I can't. It was finally time time for me to go back I made it to the office and I waited and after after a few minutes the called my named " hey Monica " said dr.Aly " hi" " how was your week" " good" " how was your sleep " I have been sleeping good " " that good, have you helped your friends with the mystery " " no they are just waiting till you say that it's good " " that great and lastly how is school" " it's good" " what about your grades " " what about my grades " " well someone told me that you had some bad grades in some of your" " well they are good now " " good" " question can I finally help my friends with the mystery " " yes I can nothing wrong with that but it you do come back then we will make it another two weeks of not helping your friends " " ok". Again when I left I texted the girls the text said " hey guys just came out of therapy and I have goods news meet me at my house " I finally made it to my house and after two hours the girls were here " hey guys let's talk in my room " " ok " when we were finally in my room we started talking " so what the good news " asked Reyna " I can finally help you guys solve the mystery " " really " " yeah ,question did many of you guys tell dr.Aly about my grades " "no" " weird but she was asking me about them and when I ask her how she knows that and she told me that someone told her about them " " well as didn't say anyway also we didn't know you had bad grades" weird I thought .

It was Monday and it was the first day of help the girls since I had to take a break we decided that we are going to continue finding who the ninja demon is at my house because since I had to take a break it would be  better if we talked about it at my house so after we survived school we went to the store and brought some snacks then we went to my house and we we went to my room " so guys what new with the mystery of the ninja demon " I asked " well you know that one of your ex's friends came up to us and ask how we were doing and if you are ok so she could be a suspect, what do you think monica" asked rose " what which one of her friends was it " " it was stupid friend" said Reyna " now that weird  because when me and my ex were dating none of your friends would talk to you guys but stupid friend would only chat with me and why would she asking how you guys are doing or how I was doing " " yeah kinda weird " " do you guys think that  either she knew what was going on or someone told her" " but it someone did tell her who would that be " asked rose  " maybe the same person who told my therapist that I was doing bad in some my class" I said " but why would someone tell people about this information " asked Reyna " because the don't want us to figure this out and they are telling people that have been a part of our life and telling them this information and then those people tell us something so we think that person is the suspect " " Monica that crazy " " yeah sorry one of  side effects of the medicine is saying random things that make no sense " " on ok then " " so any more clues " well as did get this note said this " haha kinda sucks that you guys have one less person helping you you know someone might tell on her tell her she is going crazy and how everybody has tried to help her and the only thing that would help her now of she went somewhere that will help her better I am so close to making all of your lives a living hell everybody thinks you guys are really nice but wait till I show them that you guys have been faking it " great I thought. It was Wednesday we are still trying to find any more clues or more information anything that will help I am just happy that everybody in our group is still a part of the group and also good thing the don't question why me and the girls are acting weird since we are all see if and our number rule is it someone is acting we don't ask any questions .

So I thought that since I am kinda why I don't have a lot to lose but the rest of the girls should be worried but as soon as I was done thinking I found a note on my desk and it was from the ninja demon and said " really Monica you think you are safe but I can tell your ex the nickname you have her and the nickname you have for your best friend " ok first that was weird also how the fuck did the demon know I was thinking that and second how the fuck does this thing know what their nickname is the only people who know about the nickname are the girls and before you asked if the group knows the answer is is now the have heard is say those names but they don't know who they belong to after I was thinking I text the girls the text said this " hey guys I just got a note from the ninja demon , we need to hang out so we can chat about this , so we meet at my house " they all agreed so after we were back at my house " so Monica when did you get the note  and how did you find it it " asked Celestia. " well I got it history class and it was on my desk" I said " so what does  it say " asked rose  I basically just told them how I am not safe and this thing has prove that I am not a ninice person and how he knows and also how this thing  knows the nickname we call my ex and her friend nickname we call them " are you for real  asked Reyna " I guess , but I am so confused about how this thing knows about that and I know you guys wouldn't say that to any one right "? " Right " they said " Monica random question but are you sure you never told any one " asked Reyna " dude I am sure I didn't but I have to ask why would you think I did it " " well maybe you incidentally said it to someone " " I say what you are saying but trust me I would remember saying something like that to someone " ok if you say so" " but random thought do you guys the ninja demon is spying on us and that how thia knows everything about us " " Monica that is crazy " said Reyna " yeah it was just a thought".

Well so far nobody else has gotten a note but maybe the ninja demon knows that we are on to it so now it is trying to keep on the down low and is waiting. I decided I had to my ex friend maybe she has some information or maybe we can have another clue so I Sabrina and the text said this " hey do you still remember if any one talked to you and good you what happened my friends rose and Celestia