Untitled Part 8

Wow I thought that why the ninja demon chose me as the victim first " what else did Sabrina say " I text my ex " she also said she did feel guilty about what happened to your friends and she said when she didn't see you with your friends she also felt bad because she thought you were hurt and she didn't want you and when you started questioning me I felt bad because I wanted to tell you the truth but I wanted Sabrina to tell the truth" " but how come she lied to me " " first she only lied a little bit the rest was true and second she was afraid to tell you and since  you don't believe her I am telling you the whole truth" " fine bye " "are you mad?" " no I am not it's just a lot to take in" " fine" " I will text later" " k bye" " bye" wow I thought again now I just need to tell the girls and now we need to figure out who the mystery person was maybe this person is the ninja demon. It was Monday i waited till lunch to tell the girls after 2 hours of was finally time for lunch" sup guys " " sup" " so Monica did you find out if Sabrina was telling you the truth"asked Reyna " well she was lieing about some stuff" " what was she lieing about " well she know someone was going to get hurt at the party" " how would she know that " " well someone did talk to her her and rose and Celestia were not supposed to get hurt I was" " what do you mean " asked rose " I was the target but since I was not there the person want after you two" " wow so why did Sabrina really want to know if we were ok " " well she did feel guilty and she was worried when she didn't see me with you guys " " why was she worried " asked rose " because she that that the person want after me and would try to hurt me" " wow" said rose " but I think I know how we can find out who is the ninja demon is " " how" asked Reyna " we find out who the mystery person is" .

I have been texting Sabrina to see if she can try to describe the person but so far she has not text me back so I also tried texting my and d but the same thing it was after school and I text Reyna and see if she is range to hang out so I can tell her what going on luckily she said yes so I told her we can hang out at my house. After a few minutes both me and Reyna were at my house and we went to my room to chat " so Monica why did you want to hang out today " " well you know how we are trying to figure out who the mystery person? " " yeah what about it" " well I tried to text Sabrina to see if she can describe the person" " so has she answered your text " no , then I thought I should text my ex and see if she knows anything " " did she answered " " no which is weird , right? " " idk" " thanks" " we should just wait and see if they answer " " I say we should give them a week to answer" " ok that a good plan " ok thanks Reyna ,I will see you in school" " ok bye Monica " " bye " once Reyna left I thought how we have to wait and what are the hiding from me and if they are not then how come they won't tell me.

It as almost been I week and so far Sabrina and my ex as not text me back they have only two more days seriously how hard can it be to tell me if the person is a boy or  girl that would help so much because then we would figure it out but if they don't answer then go back on the list of suspects . After school I got a text from Sabrina and the text said this "look  Monica I can't tell you anything about this person they told me that I can't tell you anything about the person out someone might get hurt. " see if I thought and soon I got the same text from my ex then an hour later a bit a text from an unknown number and it said " hey Monica I have heard that you have been trying to figure out who I am will you are not and you can pass the message to tell group" what is going on I thought and how did this person get my number. The next morning I got a text my the unknown number and it said " look I kinda if I was you I would just give up so far you have nothing on me " I decided to text back and I said " are you working with the ninja demon or are you the ninja demon " " haha nice try but I will never say " will it doesn't matter I am close to figure it out and you are scared " " and why would I be scared " " because every time I am close to a another clue you or the person you are working for try to warn my or you harm me and my friends but that has not stopped us" " well maybe you should what is the point in finding out who I am" " nice try but I am not going to tell you we have our reason and you are not going to stop us" I stopped texting that person and I text the girls and it said " may find a another  clue meet me at my  house. In a few minutes saying ok then in a hour the were all her "so Monica what is the clue you find " asked Reyna " well an unknown number text me " " what does the text say " " well it was basically saying we should give up and saying we are never going to figure out who the ninja demon is " " so what did you say " asked rose " at first I ask if the person was the ninja demon " " and what did the way " " the said no " " of course " " what else did you asked them or say to them " asked Reyna " well I also told them that it doesn't matter what they do we are going to find out and then they ask why we wanted to know who the person is " " and what did you say " " I said nothing " " so what do we do now " " we find out who number it is and hopefully it will lead us closer to finding out who the ninja demon is" " so how do we do that " " I know a friend " said rose " what is there name " " her is name is Erika. " In the morning we meet at rose house so we can take her car and go to her friend's house and I know what are think and yes rose did text her friend and she agreed to help us so we are meeting her at her house. 

After a few minutes we finally made it to her friend's Erika house " hey rose and friends" " hey Monica these are my friends clestia, Reyna and Monica " hey" we said " so what can I help you guys with" asked Erika " well short story we are trying to solve a mystery  while trying to solve the mystery Monica get a text from an unknown number and we were wondering if you can figure out who number it is " asked rose " "  well I can see if I can anything to help  I  friend out" " thanks Erika " " no problem " . After a few days have past rose got a text from her friend Erika saying that after school we should go to her house so during lunch we were chatting " so do you think this help us" asked rose " if I am being honest I'm hopefully it does" I said " ok " " hey rose is it cool if you drive us to your friend's house " I said " yeah it's cool thanks for asking Monica " " yeah I was checking if you were cool with it " " it's cool " " so after school where do you guys want to meet at after school"  I asked " well we can meet at the courtyard " said Reyna " ok " they rest   of us said . School was finally over and we were waiting at the courtyard waiting for Reyna after a few minutes Reyna was finally her so we took rose car to meet her friends and we were kind nervous . About on your or two we were finally here we got out of the car and we knock on the door waiting for Erika to answer once she finally answers we walked to her mom so she can tell us the news " so Erika did you finally figured out who number it belong to " I asked  " yeah I think so, I find out his name nick" " really so did you text him and find out why he is doing it" rose asked " well I asked if he was the leader of this " " and what did he say " " he said no but someone did tell him to do it and they were hoping that when he went that text that you guys would be scared and give up " " did he tell you why he did it " " the same reason the person told Sabrina about what was going to happen " " and what the reason " I asked " they want them to tell guilty and once they do they can make them so anything to hurt you guys well mostly Monica " " wow" " Monica do you know why this person is mostly making you the victim " asked Erika " well my ex did say I was an easy target " " and why is that " " because they can make it look like I am going crazy " " but can't they do that to any one of you " " well with rose people can think she has to much sugar " " really is that true rose " " yeah Monica is always asking if I had sugar today she. I act crazy " " ok but Reyna and Celestia " " they would never do something like this " " is that true" " yeah we would just not care " they both said  " question what has this person do to you monica" " this thing is not a person or I think  is a ninja demon " "what do you mean ".

After a few minutes I explain everything to Erika like at first it was just a joke then everything I been through and it wants revenge " wow I am so sorry Monica " " yeah do you think I am crazy " " yeah but I want to help you guys " " that would be awesome but I don't want you to get hurt Erika " " what do you mean get hurt " " yes there is a chance the ninja demon will hurt you mentally and physically , so are you want to still help us and join the team "? " Yes I want to be a part of the team " " great and don't worry when we make plans I am usually the target " I said " Monica I thought we agreed you would not be the target anymore " said Reyna " right I forget " " and this is why we check the plans anyway it's great that you are part of the team Erika we need more brains in the team " said Celestia " yeah because when rose and Monica are together it's just me and Celestia with brains since those two have only one brain cell together " " well I glade to help you guys out " great so Erika what do you think the ninja demon next move is " I asked " well the is two things it could be doing " " and what is that " " well first it could find someone else who is close to you and make them help them to against you second th might not know that you guys know the unknown person that texting you is Nick " but don't you know? " I said " yes but maybe I can go undercover and pretend that I am going to help him and I will tell you guys" " wow that is a great plan but what about it  something goes wrong then what " I asked " we will worry about when that happens " " ok then , when can you start with the plan " I asked " well I can start right now" " yeah are you cool with it" " yeah" " when should we come back" " you guys can come back tomorrow " " ok". 

Well it was tomorrow and Erika text us and the text said" meet me at my house after so i can tell you want happen when you guys left " " we actually just " k" so when it school finally need we drove to erika place " hey Erika " " sup guys " " so how did it go yesterday texting Nick " I asked " good" " what did you guys talk about " " well I said hey since I know what going on can I help you " " and what he say he say " asked rose " well be say how can I help them and he wanted to know who I was close to in your group and I said I was close to rose " " so what the next step " " well the leader needs to know what you guys next step is".