Untitled Part 5

During lunch we decide to hang out in the math hall we were just talking then I said " hey guys I have a suspect " " who is the suspect " asked rose" I think I think it's my ex I even text her and some stuff add up" " wait you texted your ex was it weird " asked Reyna " nope not really all I said is that since we are friends I wanted to know what she has been up to " " and you convinced it was her " " yes almost every time went wrong she was there " " fine but Monica you might be wrong" " or I could be right question much do you guys believe me in this situation " " all in the ninja demon situation 49% but in the suspect it will be 24% because that is a good view but what if it's not the person who think it is " " fine who guys win " " we always win "  " meanie " and then it was time for class I was in in math class while the teacher was teaching the class I totally some out then I heard the demon again and it said " do you really think who know I am " great . I told the girls and we decided to go to Reyna place to chat and to make a new plan and we were making the plan they made sure I did not plan it because last time I did I got hurt so new plan there is a party and even through we are not the people to go to parties we decided the best duo for this plan is rose and Celestia the are social and the will bend it great and the can convince people that someone invited them to the party and the reason why me and Reyna are not doing it is because one I am a why person so that could be a red flag to go the people at the part and second Reyna would just say what on her mind so that is another flag the plan is that rose and Celestia will go to party talk to some people and maybe asked them somadvistions  if someone either looks guilty of is trying to answer the question then we have some more suspects we are only doing this because we were what if it's either someone who joined our group and didn't like we are doing so the wanted revenge and now the are messing with us but mostly me because either the think I am the leader of the group which for us made no sense of the mostly doing this to me since I am easy to mess with and it would make it more believer if I  was then one that was going crazy which we believe could have happen, maybe one of ex group person told there frieand and they wanted payback or the last thing we came up with is a a stranger saw what we were doing and the thought that was not nice and they wanted payback either way the all picking on me not cool. It was 11:00 when they returned from the party as we would have questioned them but they didn't want to talk right now so two things could have happen at the party one something bad happened which means the ninja demon did something to them and they don't want to talk about it or they are really are just tired so we will talk to them in the morning.

it was the morning time hopefully rose and Celestia want to talk and luckily for us the did and the were telling us when the were taking to ex best friend which by the way her nickname is stupid friend it is a long story I don't think I have enough time to tell you why that is her nickname they heard a noise and Celestia was going to check because she does not want rose to get hurt which makes sense subsequent she was she was checking where the noise was coming from she got hurt and she heard this thing say " stop trying to figure me out and it's funny how you think that even if you do figure me I will not stop till I fell thAt you had enough " and it was going to attack Celestia but then rose came to check on her and Celestia was shocked and Celestia told rose what happened and that why the did not want to talk to us. Wow this thing really hates us and I am still trying to figure out what we talked about but it's hard since we talked about a lot of things and also why now why do this after a fell I need to figure out where the ninja demon is I will tell it to just mess with me because my friends don't deserve this yes I did tell them but I thought that they can help me with this I didn't know it was going to after them . I went back to my house and to my room and I just screamed and throw stuff at the wall I might of break some stuff after I had finally had cooled down I got a call it was from ex she wanted to know how I was doing and we chatted I know she is my ex but I can't be rude after we were done I ask if we can chat tomorrow and she yes I know you guys are thinking that it is  a little bit weird but this is what she usually does