Chapter 9: Ostracism & Predicaments

Wow, two updates in two days. And now chapter 9. #imonaroll!

I just want to ask you guys for your feedback so far...what do you guys think? Who's your favourite character, who do you want to see end up together? I'm open to any suggestions as well. 

Follow me on Twitter: @laurenk29_

Follow Skylar on Twitter: @MissSkylarA_

And off we go!

--> PIC OF THE TOMMOS TO THE SIDE!!! 

~*~

Hadley's POV

"You know, this is going to be really hard to keep a secret if we keep meeting at your house," I told Carleigh.

She scowled. "It's not my fault! Mom wouldn't let me out of the house 'cause she thinks I'm going to make my back worse! Besides, Brandon took Tyler out, they should be gone for a few hours while the rest of us figure something out."

"Figure something out?" Livi snorted. "Without the actual members of GN?"

She had a point. None of the boys were actually here. Teagan was working on her history paper, but the rest of us girls were here.

Even Haven. She had been wheeled into the sitting room, and we all signed her cast. I glanced at her light blue cast to see where we'd all signed:

xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxo you'd better get well soon I love you sooooo much you're awesome and you'll be back in no time! ~ Livi

hey there girlfriend, don't be upset, we all love you and we're here for you and you're so strong and ILY so much ~ Carleigh

So so so so upset about what happened but don't worry, we're gonna beat the shit outta that bitch, luv ya sis! ~ Anna

How's my fave athlete doing? You're so talented, and you heal like Superwoman. Seriously. You'll definitely be walking again, and doing what you love in no time! Get better soon! xx ~ Hadley

Aunt Sierra had not been happy to read Anna's message, but Haven had reassured her that it gave her strength, so she relented.

"Well, Brandon told me this morning that he thinks they should try once more," Livi said finally, twiddling her thumbs. "That just because they were turned down once doesn't mean they should never try again."

"I agree with that, but how can we really help them? I mean, Haven and I barely got out of our situations 100%," Carleigh said, scratching her arm. "We're really in no shape to help them whatsoever until you make ammends with Tyler."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Livi asked warily, eyeing her best friend.

"We're hiding this from Tyler, which in retrospect he deserves, but isn't fair to him 'cause this was his idea from the start," Carleigh replied. "And until you stop being mad at him, this is going to escalate and it's going to be even harder to keep this moving without his knowledge."

"So tell him then," Livi said in a bored voice. "I don't care."

"But you do," Haven said quietly. "Stop denying it."

Livi went pink. "I don't care whether or not you tell him, I would just prefer to be left out it."

"You can tell us, Liv. What's going on?" I asked softly.

Livi picked at a non-existent thread on the couch. "Tyler's a jerk."

"But we don't know why you think he is," Anna insisted.