Your mom don't like him because...

Harry: Your mom don't like him because she's unsure about the whole defeating Voldemort thing. She don't know if he's trustworthy. Of course, over time, she learns to love him.

Ron: Your mom didn't like Ron in the beginning because his family was so poor and she was scared he wouldn't be able to provide for you if this was going to last. She quickly learned though that money is not all and that Ron were here to stay.

Fred: Your mom don't like him because of him being such a trickster. She's scared he won't take you seriously and dumb you in some ditch. But he'd never do that, you know it. And your mom have to understand it too.

George: Your mom didn't like George because of him playing quidditch. She thinks it's a dangerous sport and doesn't want him to die from it and leave you heartbroken.

Neville: Your mom didn't like Neville because he was "too sweet". She didn't think he would be brave enough to be there for you when you needed him or protect you when you're in danger. That changed after the war though when Neville saved you from a killing curse and blasting the deatheater that tried to kill you.

Draco: Your mom don't like him because he's a Malfoy. She's sure he's just playing games with you and are going to dump you as soon as he's done with you.