Who dies first?

Harry: It was the 22nd of November 8.34 PM. Both you and Harry had been ill for a while, but lately you'd  just been getting worse. You was sitting in your chair beside Harry when you had a heart attack. And it was just too bad to help. Your funeral was beautiful and both your children and Harry held a speech. Three years later Harry passed too.

Ron: It had been a long beautiful life, but it was getting to an end. Both of you was very old and aware that it was basically over. You woke up one day to the rush of people around you and a man coming up to you telling you to come with him. You were going to the hospital. When you got there it was already too late. Ron had passed. That day, 15th of June, is a day you will never forget.

Fred: You and Fred died on the exact same day, despite all the odds. You had gone to bed early and the next day when the nurse came to look up on you, neither of you was breathing. It was quite a loss for your children to lose both parents at once, but they were happy you died together and at peace.

George: George was the one that died first. You were 86 and had been out for groceries with Susanne and when you came back - he was dead. He had simply died of age. You lived for another 9 years, wishing that when you finally went too that you would be reunited.

Neville: Nev died three weeks before you, the 2nd of May. He had a heart attack unlike you who just died of age. Those 3 weeks were the worst weeks of your life. It was terrible living without him. You're happy you're finally with him again.

Draco: You died a whole 2 years and 5 montages before Draco. It was cancer that took you - even powerful witches get cancer. Even though Draco was in great grief he tried to hold himself together, knowing that's what you would've wanted. In your funeral he held a speech about how he fell in love with you and many tears were shed during it.