His favorite picture of you

Harry: He has a picture of you holding your newborn baby. It was your first and even through you was pretty tired you grinned like a fool. He hadn't seen you so happy since your wedding.

Ron: His favorite picture of you is of you and him at your wedding day, eating pizza. You made sure not to spill anything on your dress, but you ate just as happily as always.

Fred: He has a picture of you and your favorite actors Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles and Misha Collins. It was his favorite because he knew how much you cared for them and the look on your face was priceless. He had a copy of the picture in his wallet to remind himself to help you achieve your dream of being an actress. Free had already achieved his dreams - now he wanted to help you with yours.

George: George's favorite picture of you were a picture of you hanging out with your friends, laughing. He loved seeing you smile.

Neville: His favorite picture of you was you holding your family dog, Caramel, and snuggling your face into his fur. He thought you looked adorable.

Draco: It's a picture of you playing with your children in your garden. You are tickling Allison and Alex is hanging over your shoulders. It's the perfect family he always wanted.