A pet he got you

Harry: Harry gave you a cat in your fourth year as a Christmas present. You were too poor to afford one, but you wanted one with all of your heart. Harry and you had just started dating so he wanted to be the best boyfriend possible. His solution was giving you a cute brown cat named Chocolate.

Ron: He got you a dog named Skippy when the war was over. You had always wanted a dog, but your parents had never allowed it. You were so happy

Fred: He got you an owl in your fifth year. You were muggleborn and alergic to cats so you hadn't gotten any animal when going to Hogwarts, but you really wanted to communicate with your family more often. So Fred got you an owl as a "Welcome back"- gift when your fifth year started.

George: George got you a Pygmy Puff. When the twins shop first started off you saw that adorable little creature and completely fell in love. A few weeks after on Valentine's day George surprised you with your own Pygmy Puff.

Neville: Neville got you a hamster in second grade - just because he wanted to. He knew you liked fluffy animals so he got you the fluffiest he could find - and then named it Fluffy.

Draco: He got you a puppy in third grade. You were obsessed with the Percy Jackson series and kept talking about the dog Molly. So eventually he got you a black dog named Molly.