Back Home

Rose's POV

They hurt him. They fucking hurt Sparky. No one hurts what's mine. This gang has done so much to my friends and family that tonight will be the last of this dumbass shit. Im done. Im so pissed right now.

I stomp out of the house after finishing off the rest of the men. I reach my panther and stop to look at it in the moonlight. Whoo it's a beauty.

I open the door and slip inside. Ugh I'm so sore. I've never actually killed off a whole gang alone before. Usually I was with some of my gang members. I hear a rustle and slowly move my head to the right to see Nakta asleep. Aww he still looks like a child when he sleeps.

I shake my head then put my car into drive and speed back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at BloodThorn Mansion

" Rose! Where have you been? You just suddenly left like a dragon was blowing fire on your ass." Angel exclaims while throwing her arms around me.

" Haha you have a nice choice of words. But I left for an urgent mission sorry. Did you at least get acquainted with Exo?" Her eyes brighten and she starts giggling.

" Holy mother of God YES! They are so awesome...and weird but still, thank you so much your job is so awesome. I wanna be like you when I grow up." She hugs me again.

" No you don't Angel. That's why we're pushing you to be a doctor. You shouldn't end up like us if you have a chance at something better. Nuff said, now get to bed its one in the morning." She starts complaining as I push her up the stairs.

" Goodnight Angie." I close her room door then head down to the garage. The band was slowly coming out, eyes almost closed because they just woke up.

I walk to my panther and shake Nakta.

"Wake up Sleeping Beauty." I whisper. He just mumbles something and turns over. Ugh.

Well since he is not waking up I guess I'm just going to have to wake him up the hard way.

I walk to the drivers side and hit a big red button on the side of my seat. I walk back to his side and watch as the chair folds in on itself and slams his face on the dash.

I bust up laughing when I see his shocked and pissed off face.

"What THE FUCk!!" He yells standing up. I fall on the floor laughing.

"BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!eeeeekkkk!!!!!!" I squeal as he starts chasing me.

"I'm gonna kill you ROSE!!!" I run into house and up the stairs. I run into my room trying to get away from him but he busts the door down before I could lock it. We go tumbling to the floor me unfortunately on the bottom.

"Umphhhhh. Owwwy." I weakly say.

" Hmph. That's what you get." Nakta pouts sitting up.

" Get off me you fat-ass." I huff trying to push him off.

"I'm not fat this is all muscle. Don't be jealous." I raise an eyebrow.

" Jealous? Ha you wish. The only person who I'm jealous of is Jolie Angelina. Hahaha." He grimaces.

"Her?!? Really what are you jealous of her big lips? Pshh." Nakta rolls off me and gives me a hand.

I take his hand and stand up at the same time as I push him out my door.

"Good night Nakta. You know where your room is." He mumbles something but leaves. I turn around to my king sized bed.

"BABY MAMMA MISSED CHUUUUU!!!!!!!" I leap onto my bed. And knock out the second my head hits the pillow.