Idonapped(idol kidnapping)

Rose's POV

Ring Ring Ring.

"Yello."

" ROSE DID YOU FORGET TO PICK UP ANGEL TODAY!?!" Oh sh*t I totally forgot. Hey don't blame me I was distracted.

" No were headed over there right now." I hung up before she could say anything. Doesn't she know I'm going to either be late or forget when I'm doing a job. Ugh.

" Driver go to Angel's school."

Angel is my little sister. She has light brown hair and bright blue eyes. No one really believes us when we say she's our sister. They think either she is adopted or Red and I. I hate it. Just because red and I have dark skin and black hair it doesn't mean she is not our sister.

When we reach her high school I hope out along with two of my body guards and walk up to the front office. Everyone stares as we walk by.

In the office I immediately spotted Angel sitting alone looking at her phone.

" Angel." I call softly. She snaps her head up and rushes over to me.

" Omg Rose don't worry about being late I totally understand only if you let me meet EXO!!!" She yells the last part jumping up and down. I sigh and sign the paper slip.

" Hmm I'll think about it."

" Ah Angelina is this your guardian?" A small soft voice says. I look down and see a petite women looking up at us both. Did I mention I was tall. Oh and that Angel is way taller than me and she is only 15 when I'm 22.

" Oh yes Ms. Pettingham this is my older sister Rose. Rose this is my L.A. teacher."

" It's nice to meet you Ms. Pettingham." I hold my hand out.

" You too ... Rose." I smile and put my hands in my pockets.

" So what can we do for you Ms. Pettingham?" I ask rocking back and forth on my heels.

" Oh yes it seems that Angelina has been a little spaced out during my lessons and her grades have been dropping." She taps her finger on her chin.

" Ok we'll if that is it then we will work on it and get her grades up. Thank you for telling me Ms. Pettingham." She nods, says her goodbyes and leaves to her car.

We cross the street to the black vans lined up. Angel not shutting up about Exo.

" Ok! Angel I get it. You love Exo. You also love D.O. and Beakhyun. You will be able to see them but later. Now shut up." With that I let her climb in then I go in after her the two guys following.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we reach our mansion I quickly hop out and run up into my room to change.

I come out wearing black pants with buckles going from the bottom of my pants to the top. A black shirt with a large growling Rottweiler and black boots.

My hair was pulled back into a ponytail. I was wearing a leather jacket with studs across the shoulders.

I walk into the garage where all our cars were. There was many guys working on their cars. I walk to my dulled out black camaro.

Before I get in I check my tires and lights. I had my whole car dulled out so nothing reflects in the light at night.

I drive out and start heading over to the next town that a different gang owned. I had to go the back way where all the ghetto areas were.

Yeah we'll you're probably asking why is a girl from a rival gang heading over straight into the hands of the second strongest gang?

Well that's simple. Nakta.... and his gang...yeah...and his gang. That idiot got himself in trouble. Hopefully none of my men got captured. That would suck.

Last time some of the humans got captured and were threatened if they didn't tell our big secret to them. They never did I am so proud. My gang, my family is my pride. I got them all back and made sure it would never happen again.

" Boss they got three men and BlackBlood gang. " I knew it was my sniper talking and because of this I knew that he saw me. Which means our rival gang will notice me in 5....4....3....2....

" Stop the car and put your hands up Rose of BloodThorn gang." I stop and slip the key into a pocket at the roof of the car as I put my hands up.

Four huge men surround my car and pull me out roughly.

"Umff. Yah! Can't you be a little less rough! Im still a god damn woman! Ugh!"

" You're not a woman. So we can be as rough as we want. The Boss did say we can do whatever we want with you." He sneers a wicked ugly smirk on his face.

" Ha wow you guys are so clueless. But damn if you really need a hook up I got you. I know a few horny guys. Gay ass mother fuckers." I get the wind knocked out of me as fists get pounded into my stomach. I don't make a sound knowing it will piss them off. Though I was screaming inside. Their punches was like getting kicked by a horse.

My vision was blurring and going dark as we walked in what seemed to be a hallway. I could feel my wolf senses coming out as my human was weakening.

I was suddenly dropped onto the floor. There was snake skin boots in my line of sight. Ugh I hate this person.

" Rose," An ugly squeaky voice says." I haven't seen you in so long. How's life for you? Still throwing lemons? Oh what about your sisters?" I scoff head still down.

" Don't act like you care or know me Nick of Druglust gang."

" But I do Rose. Do you know how happy it makes me to see you here.... on the floor?" I grimace.

" I see you're still as perverted as ever Dick." I was so concentrated on trying to hear or smell my men and ToppDogg that I didn't realize that Nick was too quiet.

A loud bang was heard and suddenly large hands grabs my arm yanking me up.

" I would watch what you say young lady. Your life is in my hands now." I snap my head up a death glare directed at him.

" No Nick your life is in my hands." With that said I twist his arm back and make him kneel facing the window. The window breaks as a bullet shoots through hitting him straight in between the eyes.

I let him go and blood pools around his head. I bend down and draw a rose in his blood with his own hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I opened the door to his office I was bombarded by guards. I slipped by them as the snipers killed them all from afar. I slide down the stairs railing dodging the bullets flying past me.

" Dude you guys suck at shooting. No wonder why you were always second." I stab the man closest to me making sure to thrust it angled up into his heart. The only one I wanted to be in pain was the one who ruined my sisters and my life.

I finish off the guys in the living room and kitchen. I head down to the basement encountering a snarling Rottweiler. He was huge. I growl letting my alpha eyes show. He cowers and I reach down to brush my fingers against his head.

" Sparky." The dog bows then stands straight when I walk past him.

I come across a stone door with no one guarding it. I shrug and slam the door open.