Airport escort

Rose's POV

I saw them coming before they saw us. My men lined up in the order that they were in and quickly surrounded them. Then I had a wonderful idea. I bowed my head before whispering " Bring the dogs."

I always brought extra men and this is why. I always come up with great ideas in the spur of the moment. I hear, over all the fan girl screams a howl that sent shivers down every girls spine.

Time seemed to stop as all the fans stop screaming and look in horror and amazement at the six hybrid Huskies now walking our way.

( Hybrid Huskies- more wolf than dog- bigger than the average domestic dog-communicates with werewolves)

They stop in front of the 12 tall boys staring at them. Once they make contact with each and everyone of them they fall into place by their side growling at any girl that dares to come near.

I grin in triumph and happily walk away. I turn back around when I realize their not following me. Ugh. I stomp back and tug on the first guy. It was Kai. Kyungsoo was right next to him holding onto his arm tightly.

His owl like eyes widening in shock and fear. Kai looks up from trying to comfort kyung and stares at me. I motion with two fingers to follow me.

As we're walking though the fans I spot a head about a foot above everyone else's. I look closer and realize that that head belonged to Nakta the tallest in his group of 13.

His group was called ToppDogg. And just like an idol group they had many fans. They weren't an open gang everyone thought they were an idol group from Korea. But nope they were the most feared gang there.

The gang name that the Koreans gave the secret gang was Blackbloods.

Now their here on my territory.

" BlackBlood gang at 10'clock. I need two snipers and three guards follow them." I keep walking until we reach the vans.

I watch as Kai, Kyungsoo, Sehun, Luhan, Chen and Xiumin climb into the first van. Suho, Lay, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Tao and Kris climb into the second van.

I wait till all my men are in including the dogs before I climb in.

We drove off the silent fangirls still quiet as they watch our retreating vans.