The assignment

Chapter 1

Rose's POV

" Yo everybody listen up!" I have currently gathered all of my gang and pack together for a meeting on our current job position.

" We have been given a proposal. If we escort and guard a kpop band group ( and for you people who don't know what that is it is koreanpop) we will be able to fly to Korea with everything paid off ! Hallelujah !"

I watch as they break out into loud laughter. I cross my arms and pout glaring death daggers at them. My Beta also my sister named Red climbs up onto the table and places a hand on my shoulder.

" Dude Rose you are so obsessed with Koreans. And don't you say you're not because this just proves it." I pout more and shake her hand off.

" Well I'll just go with the ones that want to go." I stuck my tongue out and marched to my office.

" Whoever wants to go, come meet me in my office. While the ones who aren't go clean the whole mansion, run 100 laps, then go help elderly women cross the street."

I bounce into my seat my excitedness not ruined by their laughter. I turn around so I'm facing the amazing view out of my floor length window. When I hear that everyone has settled I turn around a large creepy smile forming on my face.

" Annyeong ( hi ) everybody. Sooooo I guess y'all already know the band EXO?" They all nod emotionlessly.

" Ok seriously dudes put some life into it. Anyways they'll be who we will be guarding so let me read you the contract."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I had read the contract and I was now heading over to the airport in 5 black vans. I had 26 men with me, all wearing bulletproof vests covered by their black shirts that showed off all their muscles.

They all carried concealed weapons of their choice because they all had different specialties.

I paired two men with each idol making sure they each did their research on their idol. A human from my gang and a werewolf from my Pack.

" Alright everyone this is it. This is the time we will get a glance at the future of humanity. This is the time where we will be able to mock famous idols and be very rough in crowds. The crowds this time will be girls.... fangirls the most dangerous girls on this effing planet. So I suggest if you don't want them to lay a finger on your idol you make sure they don't lay a finger on them! Got it!"

" Yes Ma'am !" They all say into their head pieces.

" Uh Boss... what do you mean by mock the idols?" My eyebrows raise.

" Well duh because their whole theme is like being werewolves and sh*t."

( not making fun of exo I love them ok)

And with that last pep talk we all hop out of the vans and force our way through the crowds to the airplanes.