Chapter 7

A/N: uh remember that I said I would add a character well not anymore... NOT BECAUSE IM GOING OUT ON MY WORD but because their was a mix up of where the person was commenting on how a character was like Subaru so uh... comment on my story to I can improve and enjoy!

Kazu's pov~

After I made sure Alfred was okay we went outside to see everyone training. I feel like I shouldn't be here- what if I'm interrupting them!.... "Uh... Alfred it looks like you guys are busy I think I should leave-" Everyone turned around "NO!!!" they all looked scared and angry at the same time. "Oh okay than... I'll train with you guys if that's ok-" "Yes; just don't leave" they all said in allusion. We trained for a good 2 hours or so and everyone looked tired. (Kazu is not tired; he is strong and used to this kind of stuff. This is a warm up for him) "So what would you like to do now?" "Vell hov about jou and the Awesome Me go vatch a horror movie together?" A certain German said. I nodded my head with a slight smirk "Sure sounds fun we could get snacks and watch it"
"Ja where should ve catch it? My place I mean I'm home alone~"
"Hmm? Sure your place it is" I gave him a smile. "J-ja..."

All countries except Prussia~

They all blushed because of that smirk but were red from anger too. PRUSSIA!!! YOU BETTER NOT DO ANYTHING TO MY BROTHER!!!! They thought angrily and with jealously. "Hey we are coming too" they all said with their own accents.

Kazu's pov~

"Oh sure I don't mind what about you Gil-" I was cut of by Gilbert yelling "No!"he looked pretty mad.
"Huh? Oh well sorry guys... we all will hang out another time I said yes to Gil and we are hanging out at his place... and I'm not allowed to bring guest over if he didn't give me permission" I explained. They glared at Gilbert than at the floor while saying "okay" in their own languages.

Prussia's pov~

Yes! Thank the lords!!! Now me and Kazu can go watch a horror movie~ together alone!!! And he can cling to me- oh who am I kidding Kazu is never scared of this stuff.... like for real... I guess I have to be the clinger oh well I mean we're still cuddling!~ But I am still AWESOME!!!! For making this awesome plan! Kesesessesesse!

A/n: sorry it's short