Chapter 6

A/N: I forgot to mention that Kazu's true self can also be sarcastic, a bit weird, and (sometimes to make a joke or something) a bit dramatic. He is also oblivious when someone is in love with him he understands and experienced it but can't tell when it's directed towards him. And will either be sarcastic or make a joke when someone is hitting on him or just not get it. Also I want to make him 6"11.5'

Kazu's pov~

After I dropped Haruhi off I was thinking if I should call one pacific country to tell them I'm here in Japan. Should I...... ya why not they're going to find out sooner or later.... might as well.... I fished for my Iphone 6s out of my pocket and clicked on the contact number. ~ring ~ring
"Herro Kazu-nii-Sama?"
"Ya it's me"
"Oh herro.... is there something the matter?"
"Oh no I just wanted to tell you I'm in Japan"
"Rearry?!"
"Ya are you here too"
"Yes arso the rest of countries"
"Really well than I'm going to come over to hang out if all of you are there... if it's okay of course I know you are all busy-"
"Of course it's okay!"
"Alright than send me your location and I'll be right there"
"Okay see you soon Kazu-nii"
I hung up and took of on my bike once I got the location.

Kiku's (Japan) pov~

I send my location to Kazu-nii and than stared at my phone in shock but with a smile on my face. I can't believe he's back... after 8 long years without him....
"Oi Japan vat do jou think you are doing get back to training!" A German voice brought me out of my thoughts.
"Oh sorry Germany-San but I need to terr everyone something important..." I trailed off thinking he won't let me.
"*sigh* how important is this"
"Very so can everyone stop training for now"
"Very well.... OI EVERYONE STOP TRAINING FOR A MOMENT JAPAN NEEDS TO SAY SOMETHING IMPORTANT!!!" Everyone stopped what they were doing and whipped their heads at us. Some where happy (a: I bet mostly Italy) and some didn't really care (a/n: when he's talking in his mind I'm going to use proper words like for the rest of them). They walked towards us and people where muttering what was going on. I tried to get their attention keyword: tried Germany saw this and did the same thing he does at every meeting. "LISTEN UP I CALLED JOU HERE TO LISTEN TO JAPAN NOT PLAY AROUND!!! NOW STOP VAT JOU ARE DOING AND LISTEN" he yelled angrily at everyone. Once the attention was on me I smiled at everyone "werr I have good news you see Ka-" I was cut of by a motorcycle engine. Kazu!.... Everyone looked to see Kazu on a motorcycle. At this everyone gasp and froze.

Countries pov~
Is this really happening....... it is! It really is! He's back my big brother Kazu! He's back!....

Kazu's pov~

I parked my bike near the training camp once I got there. I saw everyone and smiled. I waved and before you could say Freedom, I'm on the ground because America or Alfred tackled me into a hug. "Hahaha Kazu~ your back Bro!!!"
"Ya I am and I missed you too Alfred" I wrapped my arms around him. I saw the others glare and Alfred starting to become red. I ignored the glares for now but will ask them about it later. I looked at Alfred in worry. Is he okay... is he sick? What if he is over heating? It is pretty hot out... I put my forehead on his to check and he was warm and still going. I got up and picked him up bridle style and went to the infirmary. Everyone gave me a strange look and all I said is "He feels extremely warm I believe he is either sick or overwhelmed with the heat so am taking him to the infirmary" than went to my destination.

All the countries thoughts (except Alfred)~

Oh thank goodness.... but what was I so worried about.... he's the same as always.... the one I... l-love.... not as a brother but as a..... lover......

America's pov~

I couldn't help but blush when he wrapped me in his strong yet gentle arms. DON'T  THINK IM CRAZY YOU WOULD TOO!!! I mean especially if you have a.... you know.... a crush on him.... He set me down on one of the infirmary beds "Are you okay Alfred your really warm" he looked at me straight in the eyes with that worried face of his. "Alfred?" I guess I've been staring for to long and I got him even more worried "IM FINE DUDE WHY WOULDN'T I BE?!!" I yelled... right... into his... ears.... He backed away and covered his ears. I feel guilty now; he made a face as if he was in pain. I scratched the back of my head and made a face filled of guilt "I'm sorry I yelled"
"Huh? Oh it's okay Alfred... just don't yell in someone else's ears next time okay?" He ruffled my hair and gave me a charming closed eyed smile. I blushed again and returned it "Okay Bro"