Chapter 1: Kazu Returns!

Kazu's pov~

  I finally arrived back in Japan after 8 long years finally~ Okay no time for celebration I need to go get my suitcases.  "Oh there the are!Alright got all my stuff all there is to to is to find my friend".

Haruhi's pov~

  Hmmm... I feel like I was supposed to do something important today...  I frowned "Is something the mater Haruhi?" "Huh?..." a guest of mine brought me out of my train of thought. I believe her name is Emilia.
"Oh no it's just...."
"Just..."
"I feel like that I'm supposed to do something... something important..."
"Oh... yeah I hate when that happens"
*ring~ *ring~
"Hello Kyoya Ootori speaking........ oh hello again is there anything I can do for you Ms.(right?) Fujioka...... oh of course Haruhi! It's for you!"
I stood up and went over to get the phone.
"Hello?"
"Oh Haruhi thank goodness I got to you!"
"Why is there something wrong?" I am suddenly getting worried. Why was dad calling?
"Oh no sweetie I was just wondering do I need to tell Kazu to go without you or are you going to pick him up? Because he just called and said you weren't there and his been waiting for a while..."
Suddenly I remembered what I had to do.... HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT MY LOVE ... I mean BEST FRIEND!!!!!???
"Oh shot! .... no I could go get him it's okay"
"Oh okay good"
"Bye love you dad"
"Bye love you too~ have a nice day~"
"K bye!" I hong up and quickly went to get my bag.  I went to the door to leave when I felt something laying on both my shoulders I turned around to see the twins.
"Haruhi where do you think you're going?" Asked the twins in allusion.
"*sigh* listen guys I have no time for you stupid game I need to-" I was cut off by a booming, loud, annoying voice...
"YOU SHADY TWINS STOP HARASSING MY LITTLE G- BOY!!!" Tamaki ripped me out of the twins grasp and engulfed me in a good old Tamaki death hug.
"Tamaki ..... ca... can't ... b-breath...."
"Huh?.... oh sorry"
He finally let me go and I was able to breath again. Thank god...
"Oh anyway I need to go Tamaki-senpai I'll be back tomorrow" I started to walk out until a voice stoped me.
"Haruhi you have a lot of guest waiting for you I believe you can wait a little bit longer; the host club closes in the next 45 minutes anyway."
I turned only to see the Shadow King himself.
"I will never be able to go now better call him" "*sigh* fine just let me make a call first... okay?"
"Very well"
I walked to the phone and put in the number I know by heart. *ring~ ring~ By the second ring he finally picked up.
"Hello?"

Back to Kazu's pov~

I been waiting for an hour now when suddenly I got a call it was from an unknown number. Huh. I picked up after the second ring.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Ya hey Kazu!" Oh its Haruhi...
"Oh hello Haruhi... where are you? Are you okay? Should I go to my house (mansion) or are you going to come for me?"
"Oh well I'm at my club and yes I'm okay oh and yeah I think you should head on out without me or..."
"Or what?"
"Or you could come pick me up from school"
"Uh... sure, but I might take 30 minutes tops is that okay? Oh and just to make sure you are at Ouran Academy right?"
"That's fine it ends in 45 minutes and yeah Ouran Academy"
"Alright see you there"
"Okay see ya!"
I ended the call and sighed looks like I need to call Kaito I pushed the said persons contact number and it was picked up almost instantly.
"Master!~"

Kaito's pov~

I was eating ice cream in the mansion thinking about master I haven't seen him in 8 years I miss him so much.... why did he have to go" I thought sadly and a single tear fell down my face. Than a very familiar ring toon was heard I picked it up immediately.
"Master!~" I sang happily while wiping my tears away.
"Hey Kaito I hope I'm not interrupting you with anything" he said in his deep, sexy, gentle voice that I had been waiting for so long and it made me shudder with pleasure.
"N-no master of corse not w-what do you need" I mentally cursed my self for stuttering.
"Oh well my flight landed an hour ago and my friend said she couldn't come pick me up so can you come for me?"
I was angry that who ever he was talking about flecked on him and that I wasn't aware that he was coming back yet glad that he was now calling me he is mine.
"Yeah sure send me your location and I will be their in no time whispers* my love"
"Okay thanks and what was that last part I didn't quite catch that?"
"U-u-uhh um... n-nothing never mind see you there!" I hung up before he could reply and blushed a deep red.
"That was close..."