T W O: Jealous?

"The trouble is, you think we have time." -Anon.

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

My alarm filled my room with a bird's chirp and bells.

"Why does your room always sound like heaven in the mornings?" Liam peeked in my room with only a towel on and wet, messy hair.

I groaned and chucked a pillow at him before plotting back in my bed. After five minutes, I couldn't go back to sleep and decided to get ready.

I set my alarm last night to wake me up at 8:30 because I promised Lexi I'll walk the beach with her. After Liam, Lexi is my next closest friend since forever. Lexi and I met when we were both unpopular and nerdy in middle school. Over the years I've gotten more popular, mainly because my best friend was Liam Nilden and that kinda boosted Lexi up too.

After I sent her a text, I pinned up the curtains to let the sun pour in, and I crawled over to my closet

Liam's dad is loaded with money from all his companies all over U.S. and my parents left me some money, so Liam brought the house (basically a mansion) and I paid for the other little things.

My walk-in closet was painted a chestnut color and has mini furniture inside it. I scanned through different sections and stopped at a floral romper. Then I opened a door in my closet that lead to a mini version of my walk-in, but only for shoes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly walked down the staircase trying not to mess up my hair, that took me forever to straighten.

"Walking a little faster won't ruin your hair," Liam rolled his eyes as he set down two mugs filled with steaming coffee. He wiped his hands on his khakis and tucked in his baby blue t-shirt.

"Don't make comments about a girl's hair, unless they're good ones," I took the coffee and drowned it down.

"How is your mouth not roasted?" he raised an eyebrow and slowly sipped his.

"Because it's not," I walked over to the sink and asked, "Are you hanging out with your friends today?"

"That's the plan, walk around, do boy things," he handed me his mug and headed for the door. "Behave little one," he winked at me and slowly closed the door.

"We're the same damn age!" I shouted towards the door. That's the thing, it annoys me when he treats me younger. I understand he's trying to protect me, but we're only 3 months apart and I'm capable of taking care of myself. Don't get me wrong, I love living with him and being with him, maybe just tired of being a younger sister to him.

Ring! Ring!

My phone snapped me out of my thoughts and I slapped on my sunglasses and headed for the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The streets were filled with tan teenagers running everywhere and people trying to get to their jobs. I spotted Ocean View Cafe up front and slowed down. OV Cafe was the most popular cafe in on the beach and also my money provider for the past two years.

I was getting closer to the cafe when a car swiveled in front of me, almost crashing my car.

"Damn it!" I punched the horn and adjusted my seat belt.

After I parked, I jumped out and headed down the busy street. About three stores away, I could already see Lexi's platinum blonde hair in perfect curls. Once she saw me her face lit up and she stood up in her 3 inch stilettos.