Chapter 4: Looking for her

Haydon’s P.O.V.

I drove away from the street that no longer held meaning to me. The most important thing had left it, it was just a black spot on the map as far as I was concerned.

I hurried home, packed my things and told my family that I wouldn’t be back for a while. They didn’t need any further explanation.

I jumped into my car and drove off. I went to the airport straight away and used my alpha power there to try and figure out where Alwyn had gone. But as there was no transaction on her name and no video footage of her entering a gate, I had no clue as to where she had gone.

I skimmed the airport, looking for her scent, but there were too many scents for me to find hers.

I sat down on a bench in the terminal. I lost myself in thought as I tried to remember any hints given to me by her, any looks, her being interested in a certain article or book that might lead me to her location.

“The car.” I realized.

There had been something going on with her and the car, she seemed to not want to use it even though she had always loved it.

I thought back, as far back as our memories together went, where had she gotten the car? For her birthday, but her parent’s didn’t have the money, where had it come from?

I took out my phone and dialed my father’s number, I told him about my find and he told me he’d look into it. it was an imported car. It had a steering wheel on the wrong side of the car, giving me fewer options as to where the car had come from. The south of Africa, north east of south America, a large part of Asia, Australia and new-Zealand, Ireland and of course the UK.

The car was most certainly not from Africa or the north east of south-America, leaving Asia, Australia new-Zealand, Ireland and the UK.

I told my father the license plate number and brand and he quickly told me that the car was now on its way to Ireland, the place it had originally come from.

Now I knew where to find her.

Ireland.

But with whom?

“You could always ask the werewolf king for help, he might be able to tell you more.” My father said as an answer to my unspoken thoughts. I told him I’d do that and bought a ticket to Ireland.

“Alwyn, I’m on my way.” I whispered.

Authors note:

Ellooo peeps, it’s short but it’s supposed to be short so don’t judge me >,< the next one will be longer!!