five

Tuesdays were hard for Wonwoo. He had 3 whole days of school every week and that was one of those days. But he couldn't wake up in a better mood. His phone rang and he lazily picked not speaking or knowing who it was.

"Good morning, sunshine. Time to go to school."

Recognizing the voice after a few seconds, Wonwoo couldn't help but smile as he stretched. "Good morning, Junhui."

His sleepy morning voice melted Junhui's heart. "Aw, did I really wake you up?"

"Yeah..."

"Come on, you have to do stuff. I don't have much to do today. You know, I've been busy because I have to take care of some... things... family business."

"I understand..." Wonwoo yawned and continued. "I'm sorry if I spammed you too much."

"It's ok, I like it. Did you sleep well, though?"

The guy was now leaving the bed with his phone. "Yeah... Are you tired?"

"I'm not, I woke up a few minutes ago and I dressed up not so formal today. Yesterday I was wearing a freaking suit."

"Send pictures or it didn't happen."

"You should go take your breakfast. Have a good day at school! If you need anything, please call me."

"I will. Have a good day."

After hanging up, Wonwoo was able to get dressed and take his breakfast. While he ate, he read the texts he had on his phone. Soomin texted him pretty late in the morning. 4 am was a late hour to arrive home. But she was with her friends, anyway. At least, that was what she told him. 

During those days, he felt better with Junhui than he did with Soomin, even if they knew each other for less than a week. That made him sad. He really loved her but the lack of attention was making him frustrated. He didn't know what to do. But had to admit he was a bit jealous. 

At school, he'd see Seungcheol once in a while but most of the time, he was alone. When he found himself alone that day, Wonwoo stuck himself in the library reading the book Junhui lent him. It was so interesting and he needed to give it back on the next day.

Honestly, he preferred to be lonely at times. He was a bit of an introvert but when he loved someone, he'd get really clingy and needy at times. That was rare but Wonwoo couldn't understand himself very well too. 

The only thing that stopped his reading were texts he was getting on Kakao. He was hoping that it was Junhui but it was actually Soomin. Maybe he was getting too hyped about having a new friend but he really liked Junhui and wanted to talk to him all the time. 

-baby <3 <3 <3

-im missing you <3

i miss you too-

lets meet later <3-

Getting back to the book, he wasn't that anxious for her reply. Normally, they'd spend a lot of time together after classes or on free days. He felt loved and wanted. Even though, in those last days, she wasn't paying much attention to him. That'd made anyone upset if they were in his place. 

He looked over at his phone when it rang but only after a bit he unlocked it to see the reply.

-im sorry baby TT

-we cant be together today </3 

-my parents dont want me to go