You leave for a week

Sam: You had to go to Maine to visit your sick great aunt. The whole time you were gone, Sam was in complete agony. He barely slept, all he thought about was your face, like his heart had been wrenched from his chest.

Jared: You were going on a few college tours with your mom in California. You weren't actually gonna go to school there but to appease your mom you went on the tours. Jared sat outside your bedroom window every night, trying to get just a whiff of your scent. He was in constant pain.

Paul: You went to Hawaii to visit your sister. Paul called every half hour and the pain of not having you made him angry and he trashed his house. He more or less curled into a ball until you came home.

Embry: You disappeared a lot. You never got far before Embry found you. The longest you'd left was a night and that was not pleasant for either of you. You lived in a trailer by yourself, raising your little sister after your mom died years ago and your abusive father abandoned you. You left trying to find your dad and coerce some money out of him. You wrote Embry a note and took off. Embry was worried sick, literally making himself sick. He basically cried and screamed until you came back, looking no worse for the wear.

Jacob: You went to Miami for spring break with some friends. Jacob refused to do any patrolling. He just lay in his wolf form, barely eating, in horrific pain.

Quil: You went to Europe on vacation with your family. One could hear a stream of howling throughout the night. He didn't go to school, he hyperventilated, and tried to keep his insides together.