How he reacts when you get arrested

Sam- You and your friends didn't see the no trespassing sign in the field y'all were hanging out in. The cops saw and one of your friends got mad and started mouthing off, the cop tried cuffing her and you and your friends immediately fought back. Of course, you were all arrested and thrown in jail. Sam was in the waiting area impatiently for you to come out and when you did he engulfed you in a big hug and asked you about a billion times if you were okay.

Jared- You were trying to save enough money to send your mother to a rehab facility, so you started (ironically) selling marijuana. One of the kids got busted by their parents and ratted you out. Upon bailing you out, awaiting trial, Jared kissed you on the forehead and yelled at you for at least half an hour about how irresponsible and dangerous and stupid it was.

Paul- You and your best friend were at the mall and she started shoplifting. You were nervous and didn't want to be portrayed as a coward so you started shoving shirts in your purse. Of course y'all were caught. Paul yelled at the receptionist until you got released. He kissed you chastely and then demanded to know what the hell you were thinking.

Embry- You got arrested at least once a month and had done several stints in juvie. Embry always picked you up and eventually stopped yelling at you, just made sure you were okay.

Jacob- You got caught at a party with underage drinking and Jacob said if you ever got in a trouble with the police again, he'd chain you to your house.

Quil- You and your guy best friend were drunk and he had picked up two girls from the bar you were at. Y'all were in a bad neighborhood in Seattle, a fight started breaking out in the alley. You ran over and started beating up one of the guys and your best friend rushed to your side. When the cops came, y'all got released but you got mad when the cop said the rest were going to jail when some were innocent, you grabbed the cop, he pushed you down and handcuffed you and your best friend tried pulling him off, he got handcuffed too. When Quil bailed you out, he stayed quiet on the way back to her house. When he parked, he turned to you and said that if you had gotten severely hurt he never would've been able to live with himself and that he doesn't want you in danger again ever.