Marriage

A/N- I'm sorry it's taken so long to update, I kinda forgot about this account :(, but anyway if anyone has any preference suggestions I'd be happy to do them :)

Sam- You and Sam were thrilled to be married, you got engaged a year after you found each other and were 21 by the time you got hitched.

Jared- Jared proposed to you when you were 18, the day of graduation. You started  tearing up and silently nodded your head and you hugged for almost an hour. You didn't get married however, until you were 22.

Paul- You and Paul both put marriage on the back burner, not thinking it was that important. But when Paul proposed you knew it was. You shrieked with joy and you got married a few months later when you were 25.

Embry- Embry had to be careful how he proposed to you. After everything you'd been through, the idea of marriage and girly weddings made you shudder. You had a hard enough time opening up as it was, getting engaged would terrify you. He made sure you were mentally ready for being proposed to and when he did, you had to keep herself from hyperventilating and once again Embry reassured you of his love and commitment. How when he imprinted everything he was became yours. You looked like you were gonna throw up but nodded your head, knowing this was important to Embry. You were 19 when y'all got married.

Jacob- Getting married wasn't at the top of you two's priorities, but eventually Jacob wanted to make you his wife and everything to be official. You were over the moon when he proposed. You got married at 25 and 26.

Quil- Quil was excited to marry you as soon as possible and asked you as soon as he graduated. You were 17 but that didn't bother you, you knew who you belonged with. You got married soon after you moved in together at 18 and 19.