Chapter three

I say "Yes please!" before I even turn around to see who is trying to help me. When I turn around I get eye contact with this tall gorgeous guy in his 20's and I feel like recognize him, after a blink of an eye I realize IT IS ADYM FROM YOUTUBE. I was about to freak out and hug him but I didn't want him to think that I was a crazy fan so I reach out to shake his hand and he responds by shaking my hand and saying "Oh hi I'm adym!" I respond "Hi! I'm Annie". He walks over to Alicia and introduces himself. I whisper "That's the dude I've been crushing on from youtube" to Alicia in swedish and she looks so surprised and excited at the same time, she's excited for me because she knows how much I love his videos. So Adym doesn't continue with his walk he stays and talks to us.

So girls! What are y'all doing here with all of these suitcases?

Well, we just came here from Sweden! We're going to stay here over the summer. Alicia and I respond.

I've heard a lot about swedish girls he says with a smirk. But if you guys are going to live in this apartment complex we're going to be neighbors. Adym says.

It's gonna be so fun! Alicia responds.

Wait a sec, I'm going to call my roommate Corey so he can come downstairs and help us with all of these suitcases!

Thank you so much! Alicia and I respond.

We see this blond, fit and handsome guy coming down the stairs and Adym says "Hey Corey, this is Annie and Alicia, they're going to be moving in across the hall!" Corey walks over to us and introduces himself and I see that Alicia immediately fell in love. Corey and Adym grab our luggage and carries them up to the third floor where our apartments are. They point at their apartment and tell us that they live in apartment number 20 and that we can always come to them if we need help with something.

We find the key and there it is, our beautiful apartment. We drag all of our luggage to our bedrooms and we fall asleep on our super comfortable beds. I wake up an hour later and I stay in bed for a while to really reflect on the day. I just can not believe that I first of all met my favorite youtuber/youtube crush and that he is going to be my neighbor six weeks. It's taking a while for me to really process what just happened. After my moment I had in my bed I go to the other bedroom to wake Alicia up, I know she was already awake thinking about Corey. I asked her how she felt about our knew neighbors and she responded with a moan, I totally understand I mean they're both so dreamy. We chatted a little bit and we we're talking about going grocery shopping since we had nothing at home. We were going to check google maps because we didn't know where the nearest grocery store was but we thought we would take advantage of the situation and ask the cute boys across the hall. We were looking through our suitcases for something to wear and stuff to freshen up. While making a mess in my bedroom someone knocked on the door..