chapter eight

Chapter eight

We sit in a ring, I have Adym on my right side and Alicia on my left. Corey sits right in front of me and he starts spinning the bottle, as he spins it he says "I'll start easy, whoever it lands on has to make out with Adym". It felt like the bottle was spinning forever. Eventually it stops.. and it lands on me. I felt excitement mixed with nervousness. I say "alright then, let's do this Adym" in a very light and happy tone. I scooch closer and he starts to lean in as All the time by Jeremih is playing in the background. Eventually the leaning in stops, it stops when his amazing lip touch mine. His hands are on my face and he kisses me passionately. I get closer to his body, and suddenly our tongues touch. He lets go for a second to make eye contact, I look up and then I look at his lips. He leans in again and we picked it up where we left off, with our tongues intertwining. He's a little bit dominating, he knows what he's doing. He's so good it's almost overwhelming, the perfect amount of overwhelming. We eventually stop, I could hear the sound of our lips separating. We continued playing, it's my turn to spin and "I say whoever it lands on has to make out with me!". We giggle and the boys seem impressed, "maybe american girls don't do it like that" I say while winking. The bottle lands on Alicia and the boys get excited. Me and Alicia make out and we don't even think about it, it's not the first time we've been drunk. Alicia spins the bottle and she says "whoever it lands on has to give Corey a lap dance!". With her luck it lands on her. She tells him to sit on the couch and proceeds to give him a lap dance like there is no tomorrow...