Chapter two

The day has come, it's time to fly to L.A! Me and my best friend Alicia get to our gate and they ask Alicia how old she is because she looks so young when in reality she's a year older than me. I turned 18 in october and she turned 19 in january. After we give them our boarding passes they let us on the plane. Alicia knows that I always sleep so she was bored to death during the flight and I just slept through the whole flight. When we land at LAX Alicia and I literally RUN to a starbucks to get some coffee, when we get our coffee we can sit down and talk about our plans. We found an apartment in the Valley that we were going to stay at for six whole weeks and I thought that we could lease a car but Alicia said that we should just uber everywhere which I agreed to because I was not in the mood for a fight. We download the uber app and we get an uber. The uber arrives and we struggle to chuck our suitcases into the trunk. We look outside and we see all the palm trees and the really fit people which really makes us happy because this is exactly what we have been waiting for. We finally arrive at the apartment complex and I try to get my suitcase but I fail because it is so heavy, I struggle and that's when I heard a "Can I give you a hand?" Little did I know that was the helping hand that was going to change my life...