Chapter five

We tell them that we need to freshen up and that we'll be there in ten. We get to our messy suitcases and we grab our makeup cases to make sure that we look as good as possible because Alicia and I knew that the friendship with the boys was going to lead to something more serious, we just knew.

We knock on apartment number 20 with a bottle of wine in our hands and there they were, Adym and Corey. They looked amazing. We walk in and I put the big bottle of wine on the counter. Corey gets some wine glasses and we start pouring and Corey says, "You guys really know how to pick your wine". We ask how he knows so much about wine since he's only 20 years old and he answered "I lived in France with my parents for a few years so I know my wine like I know my women" while looking at Alicia. Each of us grab a glass to then get comfortable on the couch. We start scrolling through netflix and but we didn't really find anything to watch so we put friends on in the background and we start talking, flirting and drinking even more. Hours pass by and I check the time and it's 2 o'clock in the morning. Alicia and I decide to give the boys a hug goodbye so we can go back to our apartment and sleep.

We kick off our shoes and take off our clothes so we can got to sleep. Alicia falls asleep immediately but I just lay in bed and think about how crazy this is. I just had wine in Adym's apartment. I just had in n' out with what could turn out to be the love of my life. Maybe he likes me too, maybe he's not able to sleep just like me. That's when I hear my phone buzzing, it's from Adym! It says "Good night Annie, I hope you dream about me xx" I've never been this happy, but I don't understand why. He just said good night. I feel butterflies in my stomach like I did when boys talked to me in 6th grade even though I met him like 13 hours ago. It feels special, like he's special. I answer with a snap of my ceiling fan because I wasn't looking so cute with all of my face oil on, its says "Goodnight Adym, I don't have to hope.. I know you're going to be dreaming about me" with a little winky face. He sends a little heart back. He makes me feel warm inside. It feels amazing.