Chapter seven

It's Kathy and Sharon! What are they doing here? We hear them chatting about Adym and Corey and we notice that that they are wearing workout clothes. Alicia checks again and she also notices that they have dirt on their shoes like they've been on a hike.

We decide to go over to their table to talk to them. Alicia says "Hey neighbor!" to Kathy. Kathy says "Hey.." in a sceptical and shy voice. Alicia doesn't care about that at all, she starts almost interrogating them "so where were you guys? By the way you're Sharon right?" she says to Sharon. Sharon looks incredibly scared she stutters a bit and says "um.. Yeah, I'm sharon..um..we were on a little walk". Kathy is getting more red by the second. I say "Well we know you guys were following us so no need to lie. Have a nice lunch". I was just saying that so they could confirm that they were following us because I wasn't sure. Kathy responds by saying "We just accidentally took the same route, we weren't following you guys". Me and Alicia look at each other and we nod a little bit because we both know that is complete bullshit. They have the perfect motives to be following us. We go back to our table and we hear that Sharon and Kathy leave. Now we can finally talk in peace. Alicia is telling me about how cute Corey is and that she hopes that they're home tonight so we can invite them to our place. She says that she really likes Corey and that she sees me flirting with Adym. We laugh and continue to eat our food.

We take a long walk home to change into some other clothes so we can go to the Santa Monica pier just to stroll around. When we arrive we get some ice cream, we rent some bikes and we have so much fun until the sun goes down.

We finally get to our apartment complex and we go up the stairs and there it is, apartment number 20. Me and Alicia are discussing if we should knock on the door and ask them if they want to hang out.

We finally get the courage to knock. *knock knock* Adym opens the door.

Hey! Do you guys want to come over to our place and hang out? I say immediately.

We would love to, let me just get Corey and we'll be over in a bit. Adym responds.

Alicia and I run to our apartment to clean up. We open a bottle of red and we pour it four glasses. We hear a knock on the door which means.. BOYS! They come in, we give them a hug and we give them a little tour of our apartment and we tell them about our day. We don't mention Kathy and Sharon, we don't really want to ruin the mood. We sit down on our big couch and we talk and we're getting more drunk for every minute, we open another bottle and the party really starts. I am very loving when I get drunk so I suggested spin the bottle with the bottle that was empty..