Chapter Two: This didn't turn out as easy as I thought it'd be...

I bordered off the plane,  and took a taxi. They drive on the opposite side that we do. That's pretty weird, they have pretty voices though. They love my accent but I love theirs too. I mean I've heard their voices of course with music but other than that I haven't physically, face to face, heard their voices.  I guess that maybe weird to heard and it feels a little weird to be said but, what else can I really say? That I'm used to this, it's like some sort of culture shock for me. I miss the rainy days I had in England.

    There seriously is no way to explain what happened at the airport, it was packed. People leaving, people coming in, it isn't a complex system. I guess it doesn't look like it anyways. I kept my head down and sunglasses on, Blue is my favorite color. Followed by that is mint green. Those are the colors of my sunglasses. My parents weren't surprised when I picked those out of the millions in mall. I guess I should probably describe myself. Medium length hair, dark brown with highlights and almond shaped brown eyes. Small button nose, olive skin.

   Not your average British person,  oh well. In this life you aren't meant to be the same. Sorry if your society didn't do as you wished. That isn't this life. This life is where you deal with what you have, cope with what you have to fight.  The simple life I once had in England was now thrown away. I feel like I should be in bed, the time zones are jacking me up. Oh well, that's the problem with riding in planes. The Americans call it Jet Lag, I've never heard of it. Hmm, probably because I HAVE NEVER FLOWN IN A BLOODY PLANE BEFORE!

   Sigh... this is what happens when you've got a bloody tired person narrating a story. I just realized I have a very wide sense of music, the song that might be one of my all time favorites. "XO" by EDEN.  A while ago with one of my internet friends, he showed me EDEN and ever since I have been obsessed with him, his real name is Jonathon Ng, born December 23, 1995. Before he went under the alias The Eden Project, of course I didn't come when he went under that alias.

   Though if you haven't heard him then you really need to listen to him. He has the most beautiful music I've ever heard. Aside from that have you ever heard two artist? Like you know that they haven't collaborated, however you think that they would be the best yet? Mine is EDEN with blackbear. Now blackbear is one who swears in nearly every song though I still love his music, his real name is Matthew Tyler Musto, born November 27, 1990.  His first song I heard by him was again shown by that internet friend, "idfc" yes that is the song title. Amusing isn't it.

   Now I don't swear often, I went through a weird stage in middle school where I would always swear to "look cool." That wasn't the case, if you even have the slightest thought to think that swearing is so cool, it really isn't. Anyways, where was I? Right Matthew Tyler Musto and Jonathon Ng. I think they would make a great collaboration. I don't know if anyone else has thought of that but if they haven't and they know both of the artist, I am disappointed in them. Listen to them and then you'd understand. Okay.

  This place is weird, I don't understand why people would like to come and live here. Visiting is one thing, but to live here? That isn't a fun option, yeah thanks mom and dad for this. Hear that?

  ...

  ...

  ...

  ...

  ???

  Guys, it was sarcasm. If you didn't know from pervious conversations, I am a very sarcastic person. So yeah, not thankful for my parents sending, or shipping me off here. My phone vibrated in my pocket, heaving a dramatic sigh I did not wish to talk with the person on the other side of the line.

   Actually, I can handle talking to this person. It was William,  I answered the skype call. "Hey."

  "Sup mute."