wнere everyтнιng вegan

Year- 745

A cold wind from the far west blew bitterly over the decaying wasteland. the wind caused the grass to sway along with the direction of it blew in, causing the smell of death to travel its way up to the wall that the village people had created. Standing there at the edge of the wall, was a young girl of nineteen. Her long raven hair blew in the wind causing it to hide her face. Her bright greenblue eyes glowed against her olive skin tone face. She looked down below her and sneered as the sight of the vile monsters that had killed everyone in the small village. These humanoid like monsters looked up at her and waited, as a servant waits for their master's command. She raised her right arm out and as she predicted, the creatures followed her every movement. With a quick flick of the wrist, she watched the creatures cry out as their necks caved in, sending their bodies to the floor. Soon they disintegrate. The girl began to turn away when she heard a bloodcurdling roar that shook her body to it's core. She narrowed her eyes and looked far off into the distance, realizing where the roar came from. With a sneer on her lips she turned to face toward the forest.

"WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! YOU'VE ALREADY TAKEN EVERYTHING I HELD DEAR! MARK MY WORDS... I ZOIE VARGAS WILL DESTROY EVERY LAST ONE OF THESE DISGUSTING MONSTERS AND YOU WILL BE THE LAST ONE TO GO!!" She screamed as she watched an army of the humanoids emerged from the forest of the giant trees.

They came by the thousands, some running at incredible speeds while some crawled. She shot both arms up in the air causing the wind to blow in all kinds of directions, and the ground to shake. Her hair flew upwards as if she was underwater as her eyes changed into a demonic color . As she glared at the beasts that ran toward her wall, she opened her palms letting a bright light to erupt over the land causing everything to shake violently. Soon the light, as if it were lightning, struck everything that was apart of the land. Soon whatever the light hit, turned into dust and disappear. The girl let her arms drop to her sides as she fell to her knees The crying roars of the monster could be heard as she watched everything she came to love turn into dust.

"I promise I won't let their deaths .... her death.... be in vain...." and with that silent vow, Zoie's body turned into dust like the very land... the very world she created did.