cнapтer 4

Year-850

"Huh?! You're joining the Survey Crops!?" Eren's voice echoed. I stopped cleaning the turret and glanced over at him, he was speaking to Connie, about something but the only thing that was understandable from their conversation was that. So setting down my rag, i strolled over to them and began to listening in.

"Connie, you're number nine aren't you? You said you'd choose the police," I spoke up causing them males to snap their attention to me. I pushed my bangs out of my face and offered Connie a small smile. As Connie began to look for an excuse of why he wasn't joining the police, Thomas walks over and places a hand on my shoulder.

"Your speech last night did work out, thats the only reason he's not joining." He said as he looked down at Connie.

"Not even! I didn't want to find myself in the same squad as Jean!" Connie defended himself. I sighed as I rolled my eyes, not long after Samuel and Mina joined in the conversation.

"Excuse me... everyone.... I was able to steal some meat from the officers provisions" We all turn around and stare at Sasha whose mouth was watering as she held a package of meat in her hands.

" SASHA!? are you stupid or what?!" Mina cried as she looked at Sasha. I just laughed as I strolled over to Sasha and wrapped my arm around her shoulders.

"Did they catch you?" I asked causing everyone to gasp in horror, which i ignored as Sasha shook her head no, making me grin widely.

"Zoie dont courage her!" Samuel cried. I just looked at everyone and rolled my eyes, then looked at Sasha.

"Sasha put it the crate alright?" I said. She nodded and waddled over to the crate placing the meat gently down inside. "Come on guys, when we reconquer the land, we'll have enough, cows, sheep, pigs you name it. And just think this is just a taste of what to come!" I said as I looked at everyone. I smiled widely causing everyone to look at each other and then back to me. I then walked off and looked over the city. I could hear everyone's approval and wanting a slice of the meat.

"Five years has passed..... since then... and Five decades has passed since ... her... Now at last after losing one third of their territory and half of its population humanity sets out to recover their dignity. They'll win this war, As long as I use my abilities, we cant lose this one! Humanity's time to strike back is NOW" I thought as I over looked the city. But suddenly the pounded feeling came back..... just like that day.

"Agrh!" I cried out causing Eren to run over to my side, he helped me regain my balance and he called for Thomas to bring me some water.

" Zoie?! what's wrong?" He said as he wrapped his arms around me shoulders. When I looked at him , I saw a vision. It was him being devoured by a titan, and then a large titan with emerald eyes roaring loudly. "Eren.. please.." I begged which caused him to look at me worriedly. Suddenly a strong, hot cloud of smoke engulfed the top of the wall pulling Eren and the others off the wall. I tried to reach out for his hand but it was too late.

"Fuck it burns!" I muttered as I stayed balanced on the wall. I covered my face with my arms waiting for the cloud to die down. Soon as it did, I removed my arms from my face and gasped as I looked into the eyes of a familiar face.

"You.." I whispered venomously. It just looked at me with this sad look in its eyes. I was took back by the raw emotion it was surging out. 'Im sorry..' a voice cooed softly in my head. I felt my eyes widen as the realization that was it was the Colossal titan's voice i couldn't help but just stand there dumbstruck but soon as it was there, it was gone and suddenly it swung its arm back and began to knock off the turrets.

"NO!" I yelled as I launched my 3dmg gear and charged at the titan. I launched the hook into its upper shoulder and flew forward toward its arm. Landing roughly on its upper arm, I began to charge for its weak spot on the neck. As I swung back my blade ready to plunge into the neck another flare of smoke attacked me.

"FUCK" I yelled as I realized that I was falling, I launched my hooks into the wall and flew back up to the wall making sure I didn't fall. As i landed safely on the wall, i turned around to see that the Colossal titan was gone. 'Please forgive me..' the voice weakly begged making me falter in my step.

"Zoie!" Eren cried as he ran over to me. I turned around facing him and the others, my hair was flapping in the strong breeze that was now here.

"Did you kill the colossal titan?!" Connie asked me. I gripped my swords tightly in my hands, i was conflicted. 'Why would it ask me for forgiveness? What the hell was going on?' I thought as the realization of what just happened hit me.

"We need to get to HQ now!" I snapped as I looked at the group. They all looked at me with sorrowful eyes and nodded. As we ran off to HQ a deep voice spoke out in the mist of my mind causing me to grit my teeth.

" The time of war is now upon you.... what are you willing to sacrifice to save the ones you love?"

Sorry if its a short chapter, I promise the next chapter will be much much longer! and to those reading my other stories, I'll update them soon! dont worry.