and thus began the search for answers.

Where was she and why, why did she want to kill me?

I don't understand. I did nothing wrong! She only heard my sister's side of the story!

I'm not sure if my sister is telling the whole truth, but that say.. she was scared. genuinely scared. for her, for me.. who knows. but it was real.

That day, me and the girls were going into Philly on a shopping spree, Hanna's request. We've decided that everyday, one of us would choose what do do, for one week each month. 

We stepped off the bus and I looked around. Store signs, windows showing things you could get inside. A flyer for the winter sports lineup. It looked like any other city.

We went from store to store, trying on clothes, laughing, having a good time.

"Who would wear these?" Aria pointed to plain, black hoodies.

"Some weird creepo that's never had a date" Hanna laughed.

"Ali?" Emily asked, "Are you alirhgt?"

"Yeah, yeah, its just.. She wears those."

"Who does?"

"A. This girl has been stalking and trying to kill me and this is what she wears. She wore them the day of the shooting." I almost reached out to touch them, but didn't dare.

"A-A? I've gotten messages from her too.." Emily quietly said.

"You too?" I asked to Hanna and Aria, as they nodded.

My heart sped. It was another story now. She's not just after me.

I snatched the sweatshirt off of the rack and rapidly looked through it. The tag caught my eye.

Anonymous Clothing Listers.

Did A stand for anonymous? It's not Ali, after all..

"I'll be right back." A flash of rage set into and quickly flashed out of Hanna's eyes.

We followed her as she power-walked to the front desk, pushing past customers and almost knocking a mannequin over to shatter onto the floor.

"Excuse me," she cut in front of a line of customers, "do you keep records of sales?"