"Ali? Ali, honey wake up." My mother shook me.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Someone is on the phone for you." She handed me the land line. "Oh, and Jason is in Rosewood. He's staying at his old apartment."

"Hello?" I asked as my mother left the room.

I went into the kitchen.

"Hey, Ali, how's tenth grade?" My sister asked.

Oh god.

Was that a dream or not?

"Was what a dream or not?" Whoops, must've said it out loud.

"I had this dream. It started with a phone call from you, just like this. Then you came home, and we told everyone the truth, and we became best friends again." I explained.

"Like that's gonna happen!" She barked and i jumped.

"Ali, I-I'm sorry, but maybe we could get you home and do everything in the dream." I suggested hopefully.

"What are you talking about? I'm Courtney. Sounds like you're the crazy one." She giggled.

"Answer the question, Courtney." I said.

"You really are the crazy one! Maybe we used to be friends but we never will be again." She sneered.

"Why did you hate me so much all of a sudden?" I asked.

"That doesn't really matter now, does it? But I'll tell you one thing, I'm the better twin, the cuter twin, the meaner twin. And I will get out of here. And I will make sure everyone knows what you did. And you will pay." She threatened.

I dropped the phone.

I ran out of the house, barefoot, and ran as fast as I could for ten blocks until I reached Jason's apartment.

I burst through the door and Jason jumped.

"Ali?" He asked.

By then I had tears down my face.

The threat was scary, put I was letting out everything that I did; everything that she did to make me do it.

"Ali, what's wrong?" He asked.

Even though Ali and Jason hated each other, Jason was always there for her.

"Jason, I did something really bad and, I need to tell someone." I said.

"What is it?" He sat me down on the couch.

"Promise me that you won't tel anyone, not a soul. Nobody can know about this. Okay?" I asked.

"I promise."

"When Courtney and I were eight, she started teasing me until I would boil over and attack her. She made sure mom and dad would see. Finally they sent me to Radley. But when you moved to Rosewood and took me back for a weekend," I started and Jason's face showed that he was confused, "We were all fighting. Courtney broke the plate and when she went to tell on  me, I left and mom and dad believed I was Ali."

"I'm confused, what does all this mean?" He asked, shaking his head.

"I'm Courtney." I said.

It took him a minute.

"So Ali really was the insane one and she just made you look insane?" He asked.

I nodded.

"I knew it. I wondered if it was you I had been driving around the last year, but I decided it couldn't be. I knew your hair was lighter and your eyes were darker but, I just didn't believe it. You tried to be mean to me but sometimes, you just couldn't." He recapped.

"Please don't tell." I pushed the words out of my mouth.

"I won't."

He hugged me and I stayed in my big brothers arms all night.