15

the cashier's help amounted to next to nothing.

there was nothing but one thing that sparked my attention.

Laer-Nosila Sitnerualid was printed on the list.

"What the hell kind of name is that?" Hanna asked, "I'd die if I was stuck like that. I wouldn't even know how to spell my own name."

The cashier turned "Oh, I remember her," she looked to the book, "she said her dad was foreign."

"Just her dad?" Aria questioned.

"She said her mom is American, through and through. And that's what she looked like."

"What did she look like?" Emily butted in. "American," the cashier looked at Emily like she was stupid, "I just said that."

"Her features! What did she look like as an individual?" Hanna snapped. Spencer was on edge.

"Blonde, blue eyes," she looked and pointed at me, "just like you, actually. You could be twins."

Twins. I pulled Spencer into me. "Thanks for your help!" I yelled back, dragging them out of the store.

"We could've gotten more info!" Aria huffed.

"I've got all the info I need for today." I said. "What do you know?" Spencer retorted.

"She doesn't have a foreign father. That was 'real-Alison DiLaurentis. backwards." I crossed my arms.

"So it is your twin?"

"No, it's Zac Efron's pet Lion, Prince Etahed!" I slapped my hands to my sides.

"He has a pet lion?" Hanna asked. I turned and walked as they followed.

"So what now?" Emily asked, "There has to be a way to find out who this is."

"There is. My sister. She's just not telling me easily." I clenched my jaw.

Hanna stopped at a store window. "Oh, Matt Espinosa!"

Spencer turned her away as we walked back to the train station.

We boarded and sat down. We all made casual small talk, lightening the mood.

Until suddenly, a light fell, missing Aria by a hair. We screamed as the light flickered and sparked. And on the underside, a naughty, flirtatious, A.