Chapter 2

"Um, Hi I'm the new transfer student your school is expecting. I apologize for being late I got lost trying to find my way into the counselling office." I lied, hoping that the strict looking counsellor wouldn't place any sort punishment on me, let alone a bad impression.

"Oh it's fine, you'll be posted to the class 1-1, located on the first level. Just after you reach the ground floor, take a left turn and it's the first classroom you see. " She looked up from her laptop and smiled. " You should head over to your first class now. " she added.

I nodded my head as I started walking down the stairs and towards my classroom, thinking about how I should introduce myself. I hope the teachers and students will be friendly. Finally reaching the first floor, I took in a deep breath and gave myself a pep talk,

" Alright, you can do this "

Beginning to feel more confident, I smiled and took the left turn and saw who it seems to be that girl you bumped into this morning. She seems to be too focused on what ever she's doing. Watching her like a stalker from the corner of the wall, she walked into a room at the end of the hall and closed the door, catching a small glimpse of what she was holding.
It was a syringe.

" Shouldn't she be in class? Should I ask her what is she doing? Is it my business to ask her? Who in the world would be holding a syringe at this time?"

I racked my brains, unable to decide what to do. I inched closer to the room when suddenly, the door swung open, the girl had a mischievous grin plastered on her face. She closed the door without making much noise and that's when I decided to speak up,

"Um, Hi-"

What was that?! I meant to ask what the hell is she doing not greet her?!

The girl jumped at the sound of your voice, turning around and her eyes twitching eerie.
"O-oh, hello. " She mumbled, hiding the syringe from before behind her back.

Picking up my courage, I asked

" Aren't you supposed to be in class? It's almost 8.45? "

" My lessons starts at 9 " She says immediately, almost like she was nervous about something.

"What were you doing in that room? " I blurted out. She looked at me shocked, her eyes widen at the question.

" It's none of your business. " She finally asnwers, " -that was just my.. alone-time area. "

"Oh, I see-"

Well this is awkward, our eyes shifted away from each other, the air thickens between us. I couldn't take it.

" I should get back to class now, uh, so I'll see you around? " She looked up and nodded,

" See you. "

Well that was awkward. I thought, sliding the door across, stepping into the classroom. Heads turned to me, wondering what just disrupted their lesson. The teacher eyed me up and down and then realised who I was. She walked up to me and softly placed her fingers on my shoulders.

" Alright class! I almost forgot but we have a new student joining us until you graduate, please introduced yourself-" She gestured me to talk about myself.

"Uh , I'm (Y/N) or you can call me Reader chan, I love books and um.. I can't really think of anything more to say but if there's anything you'd like to ask, I'll be happy to tell you. I hope we can be friends! "

Scanning around the class gave me a welcoming and warming look, oh how blessed I am, I thought.

" That was an amazing introductory, it's a pleasure to have you in my class! " She smiled and looked over to the empty seat at the back of the classroom.

" That seat over there is yours so take a seat and let us begin our lesson. " 

I walked over to the seat, thinking about how great my new class will be. Little did anybody know the peeking face between the cracks of the slightly ajar backdoor, eyeing the new transfer student.

With an inaudible giggle, the mysterious person left.