Chapter 7

It's funny how my feelings towards Ayano changes throughout the days. One moment I find her cute, the next terrifying.
One moment, when she's acting all flirty with me, I'm bewitched by her and the next she's itching to kill me, I'm petrified. How I can totally forgot about her existence, not wanting to do anything with her and I'm suddenly worrying I might have a crush on her. Whereas she's devoid of any emotion, like every feeling she shown up till now could be a facade. She could be a top actor with those skills.

" Say ahh- "

Ayanos' voice cut through my dazed state, a spoon filled with delicious content piled on its concave surface. I glanced over to her, surprised at her quick return, or I've just been thinking for too long. Her mouth wide open, her parted teeth and soft, pink, and wet tongue resting on the bottom of her mouth. I looked over to my tied up friend, looking like a burrito,taking a nap, though still exhausted. Poor thing.

" Well don't keep the airplane waiting, " Ayano giggled, pushing the spoon closer to my face. Not wanting to get her upset, I opened my mouth and she shoved the entire spoon down my throat. I'm never deepthroating anybody after this.
A satisfied blush erected on her cheeks after watching the food she made get eaten up by me. An explosion of flavour filled my mouth and down my throat and finally it disappeared down my stomach.

" W-was it good? " Her eyes averted away, her index fingers began to meet and twiddle with each other. I stared at her, wide-eyed. Her immediate change of emotions was definitely shocking. I guess she's in a good mood right now. But I'll admit her cooking is great,it revived my hunger deprived stomach. The fear from before definitely ate all my hunger. My stomach began whining for more.

" Ah, it's amazing Ayano, you're an amazing cook. " My gaze fixated on the food. I'm craving for more, how long did I go without food? It felt like a year, this is a crime. I'm so hungry. I need it now. I want it now.

Ayano smile dropped as she eyed me preying on the food. She pulled the bowl away from me and pouted. I couldn't help having a whinge about the food being taken away from me. She lifted the food further away from me and watched my eyes shifted towards it immediately. She sighed,

" You sure are hungry, watching the food like a hawk, " She murmured, placing the food around her eye level, my orbs locking onto its new position.

" It feels so good to know you're staring at me like that. " Her voice grew husky, a soft and erotic whisper. An idea filled her head, a mischievous grin played on her lips. Without putting the bowl away from her face, her free hand reached out and held my face. Her sultry eyes connected with mine, but mine were on the bowl of food,

" Say, tell me you love me and I'll let you have the food? " She purred, attracting my attention. My pupils met with her beady ones, my brain fully analyzing her offer. Ayano raised an eyebrow, awaiting my reply. I shook my head at her offer. Love is a strong word, like is as far as I could get, then again,

She frowned, her flustered face drained back to it's emotionless color. Her eye twitched angrily and she growled, " I will eat all these food if you don't say it. I won't even give you food for a week. " Oh dear, my body from stomach up urged me to just say it before I starve in her basement.

" I love you. " I blurted out,

Ayanos' cheeks and ears turned bright red, I could feel her body temperature rising. Her palm felt like she was heating up my cheek, or that was my cheeks turning red too. Her usual shy smile returned as she patted me on the head, mumbling " That's a good girl, go help yourself. " She got up and walked over to some sort of wardrobe. She rummaged through for awhile and then pulled out an ankle chain. No, not the fashion ones, it was the ones they had at prisons.

" I'll let your hands be free but I still don't trust you to walk around freely. But if you abuse the trust I currently have for you, " She said, releasing the rope around my ankles and chained my ankles with the shackles. She then began to cut at the rope around my hands, ligature marks were fresh on my skin. Her eyes shifted over to notice the rope burns. Concern began layering on her facial expression, each time realizing how bad they were. Swiftly, she held my wrist and bent down. Her lips puckered and when I finally figured what she was trying to do, she place a kiss on the marks. The room was silent , but the soft kissing noise filled the silence. Blood rushed to my cheeks while I watched her tenderly place a kiss after another.

" Does it feel better? " She asked quietly, rubbing the marks. I turned away from her and nodded. I was too embarassed to say anything, or even look at her. Hands suddenly reached out and cupped my cheeks. It pulled me closer to her. Our foreheads leaning against each other and her eyes staring straight into mine.

" I'm sorry if it hurt, "

I was flabbergasted
She's apologizing, that's a first.

" Please don't do it again. " I sighed, breaking our 'staring contest '.
" But what if you run away from me? What if somebody else take you away from me? I can't have that. " She spit, her grip tightening.
" I don't want anybody to have you, " She shook her head, her eyes spelled desperation. I looked her, this side of her was new. She looked like a small puppy.

" But Ayano, " I pleaded,

" No! " She blurted, I was shocked at the quick reply, " No, No , No, No, No, No, No! " She repeated, grabbing me harder.
" It hurts Ayano! Snap out of it! " I cry out, and her hands released the iron grip.
" I'm sorry- " She stuttered, looking like she was about to sob. She threw herself on my chest, hugging me like I was a stuffed teddy bear. Not knowing how to verbally comfort her, I began to run my fingers through her hair, massaging her scalp while my other hand rubbed her back.
" I won't let you go. " She mumbled, her face began to rise from the moist part of my shirt.
Her face lost all touch of humanity, and her voice was coarse as she spoke.

" And if I can't have you, nobody can. "

Hello y'all it took me three hours to write this long and I'm quite disappointed in myself but it's okay! I decided to show more of our main antagonists' softer side hehe but of course it'll turn out like that. There might be smut in the next chapter I advise the 'weak' hearted and those who dislike queer sex( What are you doing here if you dislike it >:0 Fight me jk ) to you know, maybe skip the chapter. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
And yes, reader chan might have Stockholm syndrome I'm kinkshaming y'all later on but have a great day and thank you for reading! And yes this is the real chapter 7 you may lower your pitchforks at me I'm innocent.