Hello, Mrs.Peregrine

First off, I just wanted to let you know that this is probably the last chapter. I'm running out of ideas, but that's good because you guys are original! Well, let's continue.

Welcome, and today we will compare book Miss Peregrine and fan fiction Miss Peregrine. Say hello.

Real: Good day, children. Fake: Hello.

Now, first of all, most people use fake Miss Peregrine as little more than a glorified plot device. She basically acts as an adult and cooks and occasionally yells at Millard for not wearing pants. She also goes to pick up every single Peculiar around the world. Literally, it's not even just Britain, it's America too. The books also rarely mention flying in a plane or riding in a boat so I'm just going to assume they walk there.

Another thing, where is she getting the technology? Her 'procuring' of cell phones seems unrealistic. If she didn't buy a TV on cairnholm (which I can kind of see because it would always show the same thing), why would she buy smartphones?

Lastly, why would she allow Jacob and Emma to go out alone on a date. Sharing a cot with Emma 'Upset her Victorian sense of things'. So what is all this unacceptable dating and kissing in front of the bird?

Well, that's all. I admit some may not make sense because I was up until 11 last night.. And I realize when the next three books come out, I will be proven or disproven. So have fun sydroghast. And always wear shoes.

BopperTopp, Lamppost speaking Peculiar.