--10--

(Scene in the poolside where shivika are going through many emotions due to sudden kiss that took place just seconds ago…..Anika whose face was red due to blush gets up to go but she stops on her tracks when she felt someone tug her dupatta….well seems like our SSO doesn’t want his wife to go away from him….he slowly slowly moves towards her while anika’s heartbeat gets increases as the distance between the two decrease……shivaay comes and grabs her waist making her more closer to him….he slowly makes her hair to one side…..Anika was just loosing her control to him…..He slowly kisses her neck region……a volt of current passed through her body as she felt his warm lips and his rough beard touching her skin……

he slowly slowly moves down from neck to the back region kissing senselessly as he opens the door of her backless Anarkali with his mouth which made thousands of butterflies flutter in her stomach and her eyes were closed in pleasure…..slowly shivaay made anika turn her to his side….. Anika’s eyes were still closed and head down in shyness…..He makes her look up…..But still anika’s eyes are close and her breath fasten up….she was looking divine in the moonlight….)
Shivaay:- (in husky voice and kissing her forehead) anika open ur eyes…look into my eyes and see what u have u done to me……
(Anika slowly opens her eyes and stare into his eyes which were full of love and passion for her….)
Shivaay:- (looking into anika’s eyes) anika…..Why do u affect me so much…ur smile just making me fall Everytime for u…ur attitude…u know omru says that no one in the world has guts to show attitude to me…u were the first girl to show attitude to me and instead of feeling angry and disgusted I felt happy seeing ur attitude towards me….u just don’t care that who the hell I was…u always took stand for ur self respect and ur morals…..U were not scared of me….u were not affected by my surname,my riches….though u urself is from such a rich family…u never showed ur high-class rich attitude….instead u stayed middle class and also bear my insults….though u didn’t got affected for me….but these things made me fall for u over and over again….

(he knelt down) ur language,ur habit of keeping weird names,ur talking style,ur expressions which once were a source of irritation for me and now I m always dreaming of them…..U changed this stone Singh oberoi to an ishqbaaz….so today this ishqbaaz wanna tell u that I love u anika….And I m not saying this because of ur khoon and khandaan….i accept u as u are just anika….i now don’t care about this khoon and khandaan at all….i just wanna spend my whole life with u as I can’t imagine my life without u and ur antics….will u be my partner in my ishqbaazi…..Are u ready to irritate ur kanji aankhon Wala baagad Billa for ur whole life…..???????

Anika:- (shocked and surprised….Her eyes were filled with tears) shiv…aa…aa…ay… aaa…rr…ee… u… sure….because marriage is not a contract ki whenever u don’t like it u can call it off….it is a life time deal to stuck with one person for whole life and that to a person like me…will u always trust this middle class girl ……Are u really ready for that….????
Shivaay:- (smilingly gets up and holds anika’s hands) I know it anika and I m ready to do that deal with u for my whole life…that I will always trust u and never break ur trust….i just want u to be by my side in this journey of life…..I can’t think of loosing u anika….(he remembers daksh’s incident) ……so…???
Anika:- (has tears of joy in her eyes as his billu had confessed his feelings for her) yes shivaay….i m ready to irritate u and spend my whole life with u by ur side……
(Shivaay gets super happy with the answer and in excitement hugs her in force due to which they both fall into the swimming pool….they both come out in their own Tashan style…..Anika was dripping from everywhere shivaay was staring at her as she was looking gorgeous and irresistible in her white dress which is all wet and has got stick to her body….. Shivaay slowly moves towards her staring at his beauty while anika was lost looking at her man…she was thinking like always he looks good but in wet kurta stick to his toned body and his dripping face was making him more desirable and s**y….. Shivaay came and folds both of Anika’s hand behind her back in his SSO style and they look into each other’seyes getting lost in each other ‘soul)
Shivaay:- are u ready for a long night Mrs. Oberoi……(anika blushes at his statement)
Anika:- Matlab….???
Shivaay:- (smirking)aaj vo hoga Jo har English films mein hota hai….(anika eyes gets wide at his statement)