~~12~~

6 months later...
(Scene in the morning in a room....sunrays fall on the couple cuddling and sleeping in each other's embrace....)
Shivaay's pov
"My sweet dreams were disturbed by the sunrays falling on my face....I tried to sleep escaping from the light....But I think sun was adamant to not let continue my dream and my sleep.... Giving up I lazily woke up and sat on my bed with my back supporting on the headrest and the first site I saw after my eyes wide open was that of my beautiful wifey sleeping like innocent angel hugging my arm tightly but had maintain a certain distance due to her cute baby bump....Oh god both the my babies were looking adorable sleeping...."I slowly got up first kissed my love on her forehead....She stirred in her sleep with a cute pouty frown face but again went to sleep.....I smile at my Wifey's antics and slowly went down to kiss my baby inside my jaan's beautiful tummy...."I was so proud and happy that my baby was having the most beautiful and safe home there in her belly....But now I want it to meet me fast soon....It has been 6 months now when I got the news that I m gonna be father....Gosh....The feeling when u get to know u are gonna become father is just priceless...My happiness level was just out of this world....And then this beautiful 5 months passed away in taking care of my wifey....Wow I was just rembering and cherishing those moments with her......Her morning sickness,her midnight weird craving which she still has,her growing baby bump, her face everyday glowing due to her pregnancy,her mood swings and what not....Her pregnancy not only made me responsible,caring towards her but made me fall in love for her more and more every second....this phase in our life made us more close to each other....And we are still loving and exploring our new ways to deal with these issues with love, patience and care..
(As shivaay was still in thoughts he felt movement beside him....He saw anika stirring and waking up from her sleep)
Shivaay:- good morning love...
Anika:- good morning...
Shivaay:- had a good sleep....
Anika:- hmmm....
Shivaay:- (gets up from bed) now get up fast and get change in ur comforts...I will also go and change in my jogging suit phata phat then we will go out for walking...Ok...
Anika:- shivaay....Is walking necessary....?? I'm tired...(making a pouty baby face....)
Shivaay:- (sits beside her) see jaan...I can't take risk for both of u...I want both my life to be fit and fine..So u have to come for walking....And u want to have a normal delivery naa..Or u want to go for C-section...(he said it sternly but sweetly)
Anika:- no no no no no.......I want to have normal delivery...(sighing) ok I will come.....
Shivaay:- (pecking her forehead) that's like my good girl.....Chalo... Let's get ready....(shivaay goes)
Anika's pov
I was getting down from my bed slowly and going towards my wardrobe....I took out an loose short maxi dress which was revealing some of my baby bump....I tied my hair Ina loose pony tail and went outside the room....(in the living room) as I reach the living room I saw my shivaay and my omru waiting for me to take me for walk.....
Rudra:- (side hugging)ready bhabhi for the walk...???
Anika:- yes Rudy....
Om:- ok Chalo then....
(Omru go ahead of shivika while they both go walking hand interwine with each other....)
(In the garden....)
Anika's pov
This has become a regular practice after I entered my third month of pregnancy.....As my doc suggested shivaay that I should do some walking and excercise for being healthy and keeping our baby healthy too also if I want to deliver normally.....He took that advise so ssly that from next day onwards only he got started with my walking and excercise routine and  my cute devars omru also join me in this every morning....Everyday in the garden Rudra does his workout while om just sketch and take photos of nature adoring it and here shivaay and me walk on the grass wet with morning dew and grabbing the vitamin D from the morning sun....And steal some few we moments....It was just a bliss for me....I was so much craving for this love for such a long time...For this pampering from such an awesome family.....I ssly love my this khidkitod family.....But I miss my other family too.....
Shivaay:- what are u thinking anika....???
Anika:- nothing much shivaay...Just thinking how my life changed.....After and before Marriage...Like how we met...The way we got married....Our confession...And this pregnancy.... Everything looks so complete but still why I m feeling that something is incomplete.....
Shivaay:-(hugs from behind and wraps his hands slowly around anika's baby bump) that is because our baby has not come into the world yet na... That's why....Once it will come na... U will feel complete.. Understood....
Anika:- but shivaay....
Shivaay:- no if and no but ok....Now Chalo...It's breakfast time...If we didn't reach the mansion on time then maa would give me third degree for making her Heera bahu starve for five minutes....
Anika:- it's is well deserve for u Mr. Oberoi.....(she chuckles and join her devars to her way to mansion while shivaay stares at her retreating figure)
Shivaay's pov
Anika I know why u are feeling so incomplete....Because u are missing ur original family....But I can't make u remember them because once when I asked about them to u...U got stressed and fainted and due to that we could have lost our child.....But now I would take careful steps to know about ur past ke why u left ur khandaan to live like an ordinary girl??? ...and to know it I have to meet ur family....I will make everything alright anika.....Ur shivaay will make everything alright for u.....

Precap:- shivaay meet raisingha....Some more of revelations....

Hey guys...Hope this update has not gone more cheesy....Do vote and comment....Would post soon....Love u all....😄😄😄