~~14~~

(scene in RAISINGHA mansion where shivaay is also sitting and chatting)
Dadu:- and what about Anika?
Shivaay:- yaa dadu she is fine…doc says baby is healthy and she would have a normal delivery…
Alok:- shivaay u know anu is very lucky to have u as her husband…
Dadu:- yes shivaay anu has seen lots of trouble after she left our home….we weren’t there whenever our child needed her family….but u came as a blessing to her….thank u
Shivaay:- are ussmein thank u Kya dadu….she is my love….i can do anything for her….
(A lady comes out bringing tea and snacks)
Lady:- aree shivaay beta tum kab aaye….
Shivaay:- abhi just Dadi….
Aarti(Anika’s Dadi):- Chalo good….u came on better time…come have breakfast….
Shivaay:- no Dadi…I had breakfast and come and actually I m in a hurry….i just came here to give u this….
Dadu:- what???
Shivaay:- (shows a heartshape pendant) this…it was found in the box which Anika locks….
Alok:- does that box has a heartshape lock which can be opened on by the moon shaped key in her bracelet….
Shivaay:- yes yes yes….exactly….
Alok:- (somewhat excited) dad she still has that box bracelet and this pendant….
Dadu:- (teary eyes) yes alok….she still remember us
Shivaay:- means???
Alok:- actually this box bracelet and pendant was given by Anika’s mom to her when she entered her teens….she is very attached to these after antara's death Anika always used to wear all these and used to sleep holding the box closed to her heart….she never used to tell or let anyone touch her box…how come she let u touch….
Shivaay:- actually she didn’t let me touch…her pendant chain got broke so she herself gave me for repair…..so I just stopped here to know about this…ok then I will just take a leave now…
Dadu:- shivaay,when we will get to see our princess….???
Shivaay:- (assuring) very soon dadu…..
(Scene in shivaay’s office where he is in the cabin reading a file when someone knocks the door)
Shivaay:- (without seeing) come in….
Lady:- baby ur papa is too busy to notice u….
Shivaay:- Anika u…how I mean...when…I mean…
Anika:- shivaay relaxed…u forgot ur tiffin so I thought to bring it here and have lunch with u….
Shivaay:- Haan ok…but why are u standing…come sit on the sofa…
(He goes towards Anika and takes lunch basket from Khanna closes the door and makes Anika comfortable on the sofa)
Shivaay:- do u want to drink water…?? And did u came by public elevator….this khanna no….
Anika:- shush shivaay…I m not thirsty and I came by public elevator because ur personal one is under service and Don’t tell Khanna anything instead he made the crowd clear so that I can come safely….
Shivaay:- Anika u know na…
Anika:- shivaay I know u r tensed for me and our baby….but nothing will happen to us as u r there to take care of me and our baby…right???
Shivaay:- hmmmm
Anika:- (kisses shivaay’s forehead) let’s have food…ur baby is very hungry….
Shivaay:- baby or baby's Mumma….
Anika:- both….
Shivaay:- Chalo let’s lunch….(he sets up the lunch and makes Anika eat and vice versa…)
Vaise what were u telling my Baby....that I don't notice her...
Anika:- issmein bolne ki Kya baat Hai....she can see that her father is always with her mother's sautan...
Shivaay:- sautan...who???
Anika:- phone and files....
Shivaay:- oh god Anika....and (naughtily) agar sautan Hai toh how did baby come...
Anika:- shivaay what are u doing...baby is listening..
Shivaay:- let her listen...she would know na how romantic her dad is....
Anika:- romantic nahi her dad is a big cheapda...
Shivaay:- Haan and because of her dad's cheapdapanti only she came in this world....
Anika:- Chee shivaay u na...
(like this they spent their afternoon chatting and enjoy each other’s company…)
Screen freeze
Precap:- some more secrets