~~13~~

(scene on the breakfast table…everyone has just started eating breakfast and waiting for shivika to join)
Pinky:- omru…where is shivaay and Anika….
Anika:- we are here mum…..
(Both shivika had arrived…shivaay was guiding Anika till dining and after making her comfortable on her chair he sat beside her..)
Pinky:- aa Gaye tum dono….chalo sits for breakfast…see Anika I have made ur favorite aloo paratha for u with lots of butter…
Anika:- (chirpily) thank u so much mum….
Shivaay:- what mum….how can u make paratha for her…u know na today is not her cheat day….
Anika:- but shivaay I only told mom to make because I wanted to eat….
Shivaay:- no Anika u won’t eat that….see I have already made ur diet…sprouts,fruit salad , whole wheat sandwich and smoothie….
Anika:- but shivaay I don’twant to eat this today….i want aloo paratha….
Shivaay:- no Anika…today is not ur cheat day…and beside this is nutritious…
Pinky:- shivaay why are u forcing my bahu….if she doesn’twant to eat then let it be na…let her eat aloo paratha…
Shivaay:- ok then her this week cheat day would be cancel...
Anika:- why…
Shivaay:- what why…??? Because u are now eating the food now na…so…unofficially u have done ur cheat today so considering this ur cheat day is cancelled…??
Anika:- (pouty) but shivaay….ur baby wants to have that…..(caressing her belly)
Shivaay:- don’t blame my baby now and then….i know my baby understands her father Hai na….(he keeps his hand on her belly and the baby kick) see even she agrees….
Anika:- (making puppy face and playing with shivaay’s fingers) please shivaay…..

Shivaay:- Anika u na…ok I give up…

Shivaay:- Anika u na…ok I give up….u eat ur aloo paratha…
Anika:- (innocently) and my cheat day….???
Shivaay:- I won’t cancel it…..
Anika:- yeah……thank u so much shivaay……mum feed me fast I m very hungry….(rubbing her belly)
(All laugh at her chidish antics)
Pinky:- Haan wait I m giving u….(she takes out paratha and curd and feeds Anika)
Anika:- hmmmm….its yumm…thank u mom….
Pinky:- aree mom ko koi thank u bolta Hai….(caressing her face and kissing her forehead) u r toh my heera daughter na…
(Anika smiles…and like this all the family have their breakfast smiling and talking with each other)
(In shivika's room shivaay is setting his hair in front of mirror…anika comes walking like a penguin behind him and taps his shoulder he turns around and let her tie his tye while he holds her carefully by her waist)
Anika:- but shivaay what is this sudden meeting u got…???
Shivaay:- I have to go jaan…its important..but I promise we will surely watch golmaal tonight….
Anika:- pinky promise…
Shivaay:- pinky promise….(and kisses their pinky)Now like my good girl have ur medicine and take rest….i will call u in between…don’t roam around ok….if u need anything call anyone..hmm
Anika:- ok…I love u shivaay…..
Shivaay:- (kissing her forehead) I love u too my jaan….(bending and kissing her tummy) and my chotu jaan too….ok bye…take care…

 (And he goes…) (Scene in a mansion where a car stops

(And he goes…)
(Scene in a mansion where a car stops..the door opens and shivaay is seen to be getting down from the car…)
Shivaay:- finally my destination….(saying this he enters the mansion)
(Inside the mansion a elderly person is seen sitting on sofa with a middle age person and a young man of late twenties sitting besides him respectively discussing on some issues while ladies one of elderly and one young are serving them when they heard a voice…)
Shivaay:- hope I have not disturb ur family time….
(All the members see shivaay and give a welcoming smile)
Elderly person:- are shivaay beta come and sit na…
Shivaay:- thank I so much dadu…
(He gets comfortable on sofa)
Middle age man:- shivaay beta after so long...???
Shivaay:- Haan vo actually uncle was busy with work and  all....
Young man:- great to see you buddy..(hugging shivaay)
Shivaay:- you too yug....
Elderly lady:- how's everyone at home...kalyani..shakti pinky..tej jhanvi..om ru...prinku...???
Shivaay:- everyone is fine...tgey are fantastic...
Dadu:- and anika....???
(Screen freeze)
Precap:- some unknown secrets

So sorry for late update…hope u all like it do comment and vote…would update soon…