season 2...

Promo
Anika's pov
I was sitting in the living room sofa with whole oberoi family surrounding me and pampering me with their love and care.....It has been 6 months after I and shivaay broke the news about me being pregnant....From that day to present these people have never left me alone for a single minute and are always pampering me.....Not letting me get up from the bed leave the thought of even doing a slightest of the work.....Now also mum is doing her totkas to keep evil eye away from me and my baby.... Whereas Badi maa is making me eat fruits and my fav mix fruit smoothie made by her....Oh I just love that... And my omru....They both are busy in keeping me entertained and happy as they want a happy baby and not a arrongant frown baby like shivaay...(giggles)... Shivaay....Where is he..(I searched the whole living room and found him sitting on another couch staring and adoring me with his love filled eyes and making me blush....Oh god...His eyes always does have that affect on me....I m so happy and I thanked God for giving me such a wonderful family......(suddenly I hear a voice coming from the entrance)
"Princess...."

Hey guys super duper sorry for late updates...Was busy with exams and submission....But now I am back with a bang and here is the season 2 for "ishqbaaz:- from CONFRONTATION to CONFESSION" would update part one soon ...Hope u all like it....And thank u all so much for the love u gave me on my this book....Love u all....
With lots of love..
Samaira❤️😄