The Second Village

"About one hour since I got here..."

A mushroom cloud looms over the horizon, as Razi just sit there on his bed. "And I already made a mushroom cloud... What is this, F**lout?"

"Razi!" A voice called as Razi lowered his bed to the ground away from the village. "Oh, it's you. What is it?"

"The villagers were looking for you. Asking who's the arch magician who used a divine level magic, Meteor on the demon general!"

'What, so I have a class now?' Razi sighed. "Tell them it was a natural phenomenon."

"They also saw your magic bed."

"That's also a natural phenomenon."

"No it isn't!!" Eru yelled as she flailed her arms. "Why don't you want to see them? They were quite grateful."

"Too troublesome. You go and take the credit, I don't mind."

"No way I could do that..." Eru slumped and sighed as she took a seat on Razi's bed."Well, with one of the four generals down, we're getting closer to defeating the demon lord."

'And my ticket back to an easy life.' Razi thought. "Levitate." Razi ordered, and the bed took off from the ground. "W-Where are we off to now?"

"Hm? The next village of course."

"But it's almost night time!"

"We're going by bed, it doesn't matter if it's night or day, we could sleep."

"O-On the same bed?" Eru flustered.

'Oh, she's actually quite bashful.' Razi flicked his fingers and a green single bed appeared. "There."

"Ah, thank you." Eru jumped to the other bed. "Well, lets' get going Razi said as he pointed north. "To the next village." Both of the bed responded by flying quickly towards north.

A few hours had passed as the beds flew towards the next village. Razi is sleeping. Eru is laying down while looking at the star as it moves because the beds are moving.

"Hey, Razi?" There's no answer.

"I guess he's asleep..." Eru said as she glanced at Razi's back on the bed a few distances away from her. "So this is the prophesied 'hero' huh?"

.....

Back in the forest, Eru was one of the elite elf guards. She was a scout ranger, who always spend her days protecting the forest. One day, the elven elder called her. The elf's elder are known for their ability to see the future.

"Eru, you must leave the forest." said the old elf.

"?! Why, Elder?"

"The hero."

"The hero?"

"I saw a vision. A few days from now, a hero will be summoned to this world. He will be the one who will end the pain and suffering of this world. He will bring back peace. You must go now, my child. Assist him, before the demons took over even our land."

"... I understand, Elder."

......

'And that's how I got here.' Eru looked at Razi once again. "Who would've expected the hero would be someone like this?" Eru then started to feel drowsy. "How... Mysterious... Indeed."

The next day, they arrived on the skies a bit further from the second village. "It looked safer than the village from yesterday, at least." Razi said as he commanded the beds to lower down somewhere near the village's entrance.