Prelude of The Final Battle

My name is Nahra Tohr, the administrator and observer of the land of Tetsura.

A few years ago, I've made a mistake and the land of Tetsura is now ruled by a demon king.

"This time, I need to pick someone who's not as ambitious as Nero..." I said to myself as I pulled out a crystal ball. This is the 'Ball of the Prophets', an item that the administrator of a world uses to look for individuals who could change their worlds.

"O great Ball of Prophets. Tell me, who is the man that will change the world of Tetsura?"

I glanced at the name that showed on the crystal ball. "Razi... Sousuke huh?"

I quickly went towards the home of the man named Razi Sousuke. Once I arrived, I found him sleeping in his bed.

'Well I did came at night, afterall...' I thought as I looked at the night sky.

'I need to observe him first.' I thought as I looked at the sleeping Razi. If he's as ambitious as Nero was, I would just repeat the cycle by sending him there.

...

6 AM

'Well, he's not an early bird it seems.'

9 AM

'....'

1 PM

"HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO SLEEP?!"

Just as I yelled that he woke up and I hid myself under his window. 'Not that he could see me unless I show myself though... Why am I hiding?' I thought to myself as I looked inside the window again.

'?! He's gone?' I thought as I raised my head so I could get a better view.

"*yawn*" He suddenly ascended from under the other side of the window.

"GYAAAAAHHHHH---" I quickly closed my mouth. Even though I'm invisible to him, he could still hear me. He looked around a bit in confusion then shrugged. He laid on the floor and rolled towards the bathroom.

... Wait... ROLLED towards the bathroom?!

I scratched my eyes to make sure that I'm not seeing things, but sure enough, he's rolling for everything.

"I did say someone who's not ambitious, but this is just... Lazy..." I said to myself quietly.

'This is perfect however, since he's so lazy, he won't even think of taking over the world!' I smiled as I peered back into the window. He's going back to sleep, what's with this human?

I quickly went inside of his room and show myself.

My name is Nahra Thor.

Thee who hath been chosen.

A great peril shall befell a continuity.

O, brave one.

State thy--

"I refuse."