The Elf and The Human

'Today is a beautiful day.'

"*pant*... *gasp*"

'The weather is great, perfect temperature to take a nap~'

"*pant*.....! *gasp*....!"

'But... why...?'

"What's wrong, Razi? You're slowing down." said the glistening elf from sweat.

"Why do I have to work out with you?!" Razi yelled as he threw his towel to the ground. Eru just giggled a bit and scratch her head. "It still only been a few meters, Razi..."

"Listen up Razi." Eru continues. "An equipment is only as strong as the user." Razi just threw himself to the floor. "Yeah, yeah, you already told me that a lot of times already..." Razi sighed as he looked to the sky."How troublesome..."

After finding out that Razi was nearly out of stamina during the fight with Viola, Eru insisted that Razi should exercise every morning, and they should always spar at least an hour a day.

"Well, get up Razi! It's time for us to spar!" Eru said as she bump both of her fist together.

"Wait...*pant*... *gasp* time out... Lemme rest..." Razi said as he sat up.

"I can't believe this person is the one who single-handedly defeated two of demon lord's generals..."

"Oh, hey Lin! How was magic practice?"

"Hello, Ms. Eru. I'm doing fine. Mr. Razi's book is working like a charm, as you can see." After she said that, she took out a staff and chanted. A magic circle appeared behind her as she chant. "Multi Flame Arrow!" Four flame arrows came out of the magic circle and hit a nearby tree.

"Wow!" Eru clapped.

"Um... Lin?"

"Yes, Mr. Razi? You don't have to praise me, I wouldn't have been able to do it without your guidance!"

"Um... Not that... The tree is burning."

...

"AHH!! YOU'RE RIGHT!!"

"HURRY AND PUT IT OUT LIN!!"

Razi just sighed at the two panicking girls and flicked his fingers for a glass of water. Razi had given Lin a staff that increase her magic power and mana capacity. Razi also gave her magic books that could instantly make her learn new magic. With all that, she should become strong enough as a mage. 'Well.... So I planned, but...' Lin's magic power surely has increased, but her capacity didn't increase much. 'Things like mana capacity and stamina are something my items can't affect apparently.' Those were pretty much the reason why they began their training.

"Ah, by the way, Eru?" Razi flicked his fingers and a black katana fell from the sky. "Here."

"A weapon?"

"Just a magic weapon that I thought-- I mean, found on my journey. It could slash a dimensional distortion. Try it out." Razi said as he handed the blade to her.

Eru slashed the air, and sure enough, there was a rip in the sky from where she slashed it. "Wow! ... Wait, isn't this dangerous?" Eru said while pointing at the hole that was made by the slash. After a few seconds the hole closed by itself. "Ah, convenient."

"What should I do with this, Razi?"

"Think about it yourself, you're the one trying to become stronger right?" Razi said as he pat Eru's shoulder and walked away.

"... Razi, we still have to spar."

'Dammit.'

.......