Figuring it out

Y/N's P.O.V

I quickly left the room and sighed. That was really close, like we were really close, too close but i liked it. I wonder how her soft lips would feel against mine... Stop, you are just a fan, nothing more, nothing less. So I decided to do my business and get dressed. I had an extra shirt in my backpack so I went back in the room. I was surprised to see Lauren still there."Omg Y/N I'm sorry.. I didn't know you were changing..." Lauren sounded guilty but at the same time she was checking me out so i blushed under her stare."Eyes up here, Jauregui" i cleared my throat and went to look for my shirt but that smirk wouldn't come off. In the corner of my eye I saw her staring at the floor and blushing.

Lauren's P.O.V

I was about to go get changed but Y/N walked in, SHIRTLESS, may I add. He is soooo hot, like those toned abs. His body is to die for. I couldn't help but check him out and caught me and smirked."Eyes up here, Jauregui" he said in a sexier tone and me hot and bothered. I went to change and went down for breakfast. I found all of them sitting there and talking, i gotta say Y/N looks good."Good morning everyone" I said and smiled, i woke up in a good mood. They all said good morning and Ally offered me some pancakes she had just made. I saw Dinah and Y/BF/N flirting and i mouthed her 'GET IT GIRL' and she told me to shut up."So what are we going to do today?" asked Normani no one in particular "We have an interview then some hours to relax and a soundcheck after that a show" said Ally remembering our schedule, she's the responsible one in the group."GIRLS GET READY FOR THE INTERVIEW" our stuff member screamed and we all groaned."Sorry boys but we have to get going, you hang out here and we'll be back shortly" Ally said to the boys and we headed to our make up artists.

Y/N P.O.V

The girls left for the make up and I was alone with Y/BF/N."So how did it feel sleeping with Lauren Jauregui?" asked Y/BF/N wiggling his eyebrows."I mean it was good, she has the sexiest morning voice though and now that I think about it I didn't have nightmares" I said surprised. You see, I usually have nightmares because well, my family wasn't the best one. My mother left us when I was 5, so my dad loved her so much that he couldn't live without her. He started to ask himself if he wasn't a good enough husband or what did he do wrong but he never got the answer. He started drinking and coming late every night. He sometimes came back with different girls every night. But then he had to blame someone for his loss and of course I was the closest person to him so he blamed me. In the begging he just called me useless or other names but it got worse he started beating me up and left me alone at home. I couldn't do anything I was a helpless 5 year old. The years went on, i hoped he would stop but he didn't, it only got worse. I had bruises all over my body that i had to cover everyday. The other kids found out, so they bullied me. They always said "what, are going to your abusive father and tell him that we are bulling you. I bet he will beat you up 10 times harder if you say this to him" and they laughed and beat me up too. One time I went to the hospital because my body couldn't take that much pain. That's why i learnt how to defend myself later on and i could stop the attackers in the meet and greet. Anyway I didn't have the best childhood like at all."HELLO Y/N CAN YOU HEAR ME" Y/BF/N screamed at me."Huh.. hmm... Yeah... what did you say" i asked confused "i said it's good that you didn't have nightmares you're improving because they would be scared if they saw you screaming in your sleep and also you zoned out.. again.. were thinking about the beatings again..." he said and sighed. I nodded slowly."Dude you gotta to stop it's in the past now and he and your dad is in prison" he said trying to comfort me because he was there when everybody bullied me and he knows how bad things were." He's not my dad" I said angered remembering all the horrible things he did and hit my fist on the table." OK calm down tiger" he always called tiger to give me strength even those times that it was impossible. By now there girls were ready to do the interview and they were gathered on the couch, of course we were behind the camera.