Who!?

Your P.O.V

I woke up smiling remembering the events that took place yesterday but more importantly the kiss. It felt fucking amazing. So i got out bed, did my business and brushed my teeth. I went in the kitchen kind of department of the bus and saw Y/BF/N and the girls except Lauren. I greeted them and they greeted me back but Dinah had this apologetic look, leaving me confused."Um guys.. where's Lauren?" i asked hesitantly because of their behavior. No one answered and Dinah dragged me in the hall."Whoa...wait, what's happening?" I asked confused and Dinah shushed me."look, i don't know how to tell you this but..." she trailed off and I eager to find out pushed her to say "what Dinah? Just say it"  I was cut off by the door opening and a chorus of hey's. I didn't see who was at the door because i was focused on Dinah. A conversation started behind me with the girls and an unfamiliar voice but i couldn't care less. But Dinah stared behind me with wide eyes and then looked back at me sympathetically. I was getting frustrated and looked behind me.BIG MISTAKE. HUGE actually. I saw Lauren and another guy making out on the couch. My heart sank at the sight, I didn't know how to react, we weren't together though we kissed. I think I heard my heart break even if we weren't together. My fists, my teeth and jaw clenched. I was mad at her for not telling me, i was broken but i didn't want to show it so i gathered all my courage and went up to them like nothing ever happened.

I sat on the other side of the couch and waited impatiently for them to finish. After noticed my presence, Lauren looked shocked and Brad introduced himself as Lauren's boyfriend. I was shocked to say the least. She just looked at me apologetically. I shook hands with Brad and I introduced myself. His band mates walked in and introduced themselves also. They seemed like nice guys but something was off with Brad. He was so cocky and he acted like a highschool Jock. He put this arm around Lauren's neck and I shifted in my place because of the jealousy. They continued talking and we got to know each other better I guess.

"Sorry guys, I gotta go get some things taken care of but I will be right back" I said in a monotone voice and left the room without waiting for a response even though I heard whispers behind me.

Dinah's P.O.V

I saw Y/N leave in a hurry.Y/BF/N followed him too. We all know something's up between him and Lauren. He definitely likes her, come on it's obvious but it seems like there's more to the story so I decided to grab Lauren and interrogate her myself. "Guys, you don't mind if I steal Lauren for a second huh?" I said quickly. As I was leaving I saw Normani and Tristan having a nice conversation, more like flirting.

I pushed Lauren into the bunks. "So, you gonna tell me what happened between you and Y/N?" I asked while tapping my foot impatiently. "Look, nothing happened DJ all's well" she answered nervously. "Oh come on Laur, just tell meh what's up I can sense something's wrong" I said waiting for her to tell me everything. "Well you see, last night, Y/N and um.. we k-kissed" she murmured. "I knew you liked him but Lolo you can't do this to him! You have to clear this mess up, plus you've kinda cheated on Bread nolipson" I said sarcastically. "Don't call him that and I'll fix it ok" she answered quickly and left the room going back to her little boyfriend.

I went to the girls. I dragged Normani from Tristan and we all went to the kitchen. "So, girls we gotta get Y/N and Lauren together" I said decisively as they gathered all closer. "Yeah they look super cute together plus bread nolipson is ewww" said Ally first time insulting someone as she points at the no lipped boy. "Ok mission Y/S/N is in the works" said Mani and we started to set up our plan.

Your POV

I left the room. The door opened behind me and Y/BF/N walked in. "Bro, I'm sorry about what happened" he said looking at my eyes and pointing towards Lauren. "I know it's not your fault" I said sadly and continued "I just can't believe she didn't tell me or something" I said confused with her actions. I really didn't get it. Why play someone like that? "Maybe she didn't want to ruin the moment or something? Look I don't know but we will figure it out" he said trying to comfort me but it didn't work. "I just don't want to get hurt man, I mean I already an but not even worse" I said remember old times. "Just give me some time and space I'll be fine. I'll work on my music and fitness for today and we'll see" I said urging him to leave. The door closed behind him.

I'm really confused now. Anger, hurt and sadness don't mix together. What were her intentions with me? Was I just a game to her? Or maybe just a fan? I really don't know

~~~~~~

Helloooooo!! Omg it's been almost a year. I've missed this. Well I hope you're enjoying the story and I'll be updating soon.
Stay safe

Xxx