Crazy night

Your POV
Warning: Smut part⚠⚠⚠

Previously..

....lead me into a room....
She pushed me against the door while locking it. She took my shirt off placing her hands all over my abs. She sucked my neck down to my abdomen until she reached my pants. She unbuckled my belt and took down my pants. My erection sprang free. She looked at my eyes and took my whole length into her mouth. She licked and sucked my dick while I was moaning her name. She massaged my balls and with one last deep throat I can into her mouth. She swallowed my cum and got up.

Now, it was my turn. I kicked my pants off and pushed her onto the bed. I ripped her shirt off and took of her bra. I kissed her and started going down to the valley of her breasts. I took her nope into my mouth and sucked it while massaging the other. I gave the other one the same treatment. She was now panting. I took her pants off and pulled her laced panties down with my teeth. I kissed her inner thighs and her back arched. I blew air into her pussy that was now dripping wet. I dug my tongue into her wet folds sending intense pleasure through her and my body. With my thumb I rubbed her clit sending her into overdrive. I speeded up the pace while entering two fingers into her pussy. I curled my fingers inside of her hitting that specific spot making her scream.

She came undone. I took a condom out of my wallet(safe sex kids) ripped it with my teeth and slided into my shaft. I intertwined my hands with hers placing them above her head m I placed myself outside her entrance. With one swift move I was deep in her. She moaned at the feeling of me filling her up. I thrusted as fast as could "Yes daddy" she talked dirty to me turning me even more. I spread her legs even further apart hitting her g-spot. She was by now screaming and I was moaning her name like crazy. She was close to climax so was I. We were both in ecstasy. She squirted with a scream of my name and I came with hers.

She changed our positions. She was now on top. She rode me hitting even deeper spots. Her walls were clenching and her body was shivering. We were both out of breath but the night continued like that until we were completely exhausted.

The next morning...

Lauren's POV

I woke up with a headache and a hungover. What happened? All I remember is going to the club and taking some shots, nothing after that. I stretched when I realized I was in one of the clubs bedrooms. I felt movement besides me. I freaked out. I looked at the person sleeping next to me with horror on my face. The face looked back at me. It was Y/N. "Good morning" He rasped out. Oh my god his morning voice is so hot. Stop it Lauren. "What's wrong?" he asked after noticing the expression on my face "We slept together" I kind of stated but I asked at the same time while memories of last night filled my mind. "Yeah, and we both liked it, so what's so bad about it" he said casually."I have a boyfriend" I said now worried "Well, he cheated too so you're even" he said playfully smirking. I was speechless I didn't know what to do. Last night was amazing even thought I won't ever admit it. I freaked out to I quickly got up and got dressed. He looked at me questioningly as he got up too. He was only in his boxer briefs and He was so hot. Focus. "Where are you going?" He asked me "To the tour bus and you don;t say anything about this. This night never happened ok?" I kind of demanded and left as quickly as possible.

I got to the bus and the girls bombarded me with questions "Girl, where the heck where you?" Ally asked with her motherly tone. "She was for sure getting some" Dinah added making me blush "omg she really did do something! Finally, now was he cute?" Mani said excitedly "I...i.... um..." Should I say that I slept with Y/n? I have to. They're the only ones I can trust "Well... I... um I slept with....." I trailed off and they were all waiting for my response "Y/N" They all squealed. "OMG YOU'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER" Dinah screamed in my ear. But still guys, I don't know, I cheated on Brad" I said feeling kind of guilty. "He has too, so where's the problem" Ally said shrugging her shoulders. I just need to think. These 2 weeks off will be the best for that. Just clear my mind. 

Time skip

We had packed our bags and I haven't seen Y/N since. I avoided him at all costs. I saw his face though. He was definitely hurt. I'm really sorry but I have to figure it out first. Then I'll talk to him. We can't happen though. I love Brad and he loves me right. I might take a slight interest in Y/N but nothing more right? Why is this so hard

We got on the plane. I was now on my way to see my family again. I've missed them so much maybe I could even get some advice from them.

-_____________-

Hello again. I've been more active and I feel great. I feel like I'm doing something useful with my life anyway hope you're doing great and thanks fro reading it means a lot to me.

stay safe

xxx