Vibing

Your POV

I decided to get my mind off things again so I called Y/BF/N to go out and do something

-Hello?
-Hey, do wanna go out and grab some coffee or something? I really need it
-Yes, absolutely. I do need caffeine too.
-ok so meet me outside the tour bus in 10
-See ya then
-bye

I got ready and met him there. We took a cab to a near coffee place. It was really quiet. Only some old people were there reading their new papers quietly. The place was small and cozy. It was warmer compared to the cold outside. It had small wooden tables and chairs. We went in and ordered our beverages. Then we sat down in the wooden table."So, how's it going with Dinah?" I asked curiously hoping that his love life is at least going well."Amazing! She's amazing! We spent so much time together just doing stupid things while enjoying each other's company. I love it!" He said enthusiastically. He whole face light up. It happens whenever he's talking about Dinah. It's cute. "How's things with Lauren?" He asked genuinely caring about me too. "Well fucked. I told her I like her and that Brad is cheating on her. She doesn't believe me and now she hates me." I said remembering the painful events. I explained the story in details afterwards. "I'm sorry but we'll figure it out." He said trying to make me feel better. We continued talking about different topics.

Then, Y/BF/N phone started ringing. The screen light up reading "Dinahsaur" he's so cute with his nicknames sometimes. He answered the phone and I stared out the window. I was in daze, lost in my head, in my own little world. Seconds later a hand was tapping my shoulder. It was Y/BF/N he said that Dinah has invited us to a club tonight because tomorrow we're taking a 2 week break from touring. All the staff was going to be there and we even had a VIP space.

We went back to our bunks. They girls had already started getting ready. I took a small shower and got dressed. I decided to wear something more formal and a little sexier. I did my hair, sprayed some cologne and I was ready to go. The girls were ready too and let me tell you they looked stunning. Especially someone but it shouldn't be my business. The Val's weren't coming with us thank God. We took a car from our security to get us there. We we're a lot of people. We finally arrived.

The place was noisy and very crowded but it was a club right? Music was blasting through the speakers and security was guarding the front door. They showed them our passes and they escorted us to the VIP area. The smell of alcohol and smoke and filled my lungs. Lights were flashing all over the dance floor. The bartender gave all of us one shot. We all cheered for the tour to go well and drank our shots. Mani and Dinah went dancing, Ally was taking with some dude who he actually seemed like a nice guy, Y/BF/N was accompanying Dinah and Lauren was dancing besides the other girls. They looked like they were having fun. I ordered a few more shots til I started to get dizzy. A sexual song came on.

The way Lauren was swaying her hips was killing me, her slowly growing to the beat of the song was turning me on and her touching herself didn't help much. I bit my lip trying to contain myself. Lauren was clearly drunk as she was stumbling and couldn't walk in a straight line but I wasn't sobber either. I was very drunk indeed.

She got close to me. She grabbed me by the hand and said "come dance with me Y/N" I firstly declined her offer "It will be fun please" she begged me  while pouting, doing the puppy dog eyes and speaking like a  3-year-old. I couldn't resist the urge to go dance with her so I gave in. He went to the dance floor. We started by just grooving until she turned her back towards me and started grinding on my crotch. I moaned softly while getting harder. She continued, now turning facing me making our sexes come in contact. My hands started to roam her body desiring more and more. I pulled her closer to me getting as much friction as possible. I stared to kiss her neck. I sucked her neck leaving marks in my path. She moaned my name. I came face to face with her. I pulled one strand of hair behind her ear, softly caressed her cheek and leaned in. She did too. Halfway our lips met sending waves of electricity through my body. Chills went down my spine, butterflies erupted in my stomach. The kiss was getting hungrier and it was turning f to a make our session. I licked her lips asking permission for entrance. She denied. I lowered my hand sto her ass and gave it a firm squeeze. She groaned opening her mouth giving me enough time to slip my tongue in. Our tongues were fighting fro dominance which she won. I pushed her against the wall and started grinding on her harder and harder. She then lead me into a room....

--------

Oooo she might be a serial killer but she might just want to fuck you real bad or maybe realize what's happening and leave you
Gotta read and find out. Anyways thanks for reading. Byeee

Stay safe

Xxx